[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/5/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:53:25 EDT 2015

My show # 786.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was tuneage  to celebrate Labor Day.  Also treats this afternoon from birthday boy Sunnyland Slim and the debut of a new one from Jimmy Burns.Papajoe (David Carrigan)Host of the Blues Cafe'  Saturdays 3-7 pm
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comListen live www.wwsp.org5 September 2015Recorded September 1947Muddy Waters /Gypsy Woman /Real Folk Blues /Chess Birthday Boy Sunnyland Slim  9/5/06 - 3/17/95Sunnyland Slim /Johnson Machine Gun /Chess Blues box v1 /ChessSunnyland Slim /She Ain't Nowhere /Chess Blues box v1 /ChessSunnyland Slim /I'm Just a Lonesome Man /House Rent Party /DelmarkSunnyland Slim /Sunnyland Special /Shines and Lockwood /PaulaSunnyland Slim /Something is Going Wrong /LaSalle Chicago Blues Recordings /WolfSunnyland Slim /You Can't Have It All /Be Careful How You Vote /Earwigwi. Canned Heat /Turpentine Moan /Boogie with Canned Heat /LibertySunnyland Slim /title track /Smile on My Face /DelmarkSunnyland Slim /Built Up from the Ground /Antone's 10th Anniversary /Antone's
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed
All of It Blue!  featuring Jimmy Burns
1964 Jimmy Burns /Forget It /USA Records Story /Fuel
1996 Jimmy Burns /title track /Leaving Here Walking /Delmark
1999 Jimmy Burns /1959 Revisited: A Tribute /Night Time Again /Delmark
2002 Jimmy Burns /Yonder Come Miss Rosey /Back to the Delta /Delmark
2006 Jimmy Burns /Three O'clock Blues /Live at BLUES /Delmark
2010 wi. Chris Harper /I Smell Trouble /Four Aces and a Harp /Delmark
new!  Jimmy Burns /Snaggletooth Mule /It Ain't Right /Delmark

New on the Menu
Andra Faye  Scott Ballantine /Too Much Butt for 1 Pair of Jeans /Coulda Woulda Shoulda /Vizztone
Chris James  Patrick Rynn /Lonesome Whistle Blues /Trouble Don't Last /Vizztone
Daddy Mack Blues Band /Gamblin' House Blues /A Bluesman Looks at Seventy /Inside Sounds
Buddy Guy /Baby You Got What It Takes /Born to Play the Blues /Silvertone
Mitch Woods /Wine Spo Dee-o-Dee /Jammin' on the High C's /Club 88
Toni Lynn Washington /Somebody's Been Sleeping /I Wanna Dance /Regina RoyaleReggie Wayne Morris /Too Many Cooks /Don't Bring Me Daylight /Blue Jay Sound
Robert Cray /T-Bone Shuffle /4 Nights of 40 Years Live /Provogue
Andy T  Nick Nixon /title track /Numbers Man /Blind Pig

Saturday Blue Plate Special tuneage  to celebrate Labor Day
Lonnie Johnson /Crowing Rooster Blues /Essential v1 /Classics
Blind Boy Fuller /Working Man Blues /'35-'38 v3 /JSP
3 Bits of Rhythm /I Used to Work in Chicago /Modern Music - the First Year 1945 /Ace
Jimmy Lewis /Every Sunday Before Monday /Complete Recordings '47-'55 /Blue Moon
St. Louis Jimmy /Hard Work Boogie /Chronological v2 '44-'55 /Document
Rufus Thomas /Night Workin' Blues /"The Early Years" /Blues City
Ashton Savoy /Need Shorter Hours /Bayou Blues Blasters /Ace
Teddy Reynolds /I Work 5 Days a Week /Gulf Coast Blues v1 /Black Top
Raful Neal /Hard Times /I Been Mistreated /Ichiban
Mississippi Heat /Let's Pack Our Bags /Learned the Hard Way /Van der Linden
Harmonica Fats  Bernie Pearl /Every Day is a Working Day for Me /2 Heads are Better Than 1 /Bee Bump
Phillip Walker /title track /Working Girl Blues /Black Top
Carey Bell /Hard Working Woman /Good Luck Man /Blind Pig
Jimmy Morello /Working Stiff /The Road I Travel /JSP
John Primer /Hard Working Woman /Knocking at Your Door /Telarc
Snooky Pryor  Mel Brown /Work til My Days are Done /Electro-Fi
Floyd Lee /Hard Working Woman /Mean Blues /Amogla
Willie King /Ain't Gonna Work /Living in a New World /Rooster
Janiva Magness /All Night Worker /Use What You Got /Blues Leaf
Mitch Kashmar /title track /Nickels and Dimes /Delta Groove
Duke Robillard /I'll Do Anything but Work /Guitar Blues-a-Rama /Stony Plain
Big Joe and the Dynaflows /Face the Facts /You Can't Keep a Good Man Down /Severn

New on the Menu
Eddie Taylor Jr. /Kiddio /Stop Breaking Down /Wolf
Zac Harmon /Good Thing Found /Right Man Right Now /Blind Pig
Westside Andy /Call My Job /Blues Just Happen /Earrelevant
Reverend Raven /Hawaiian Boogie /Live at the Big Bull /Nevermore
Shemekia Copeland /I Feel a Sin Coming On /Outskirts of Love /Alligator
Muddy Waters 100 /I Got My Mojo Workin' /self titled /Raisin' Music