[Blues-l] [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

mkaldin mkaldin@aol.com
Fri Sep 4 10:09:27 EDT 2015

Will anyone be continuing to post Eris Blues Dates?

Mary Katherine

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Jimmy Jacobs' jacobslawoffice@gmail.com [pre-war-blues]" <pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com>
Date:09/04/2015  7:03 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com, blues-l@blues-l.com
Subject: RE: [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

When I posted about Eric's death yesterday I was still hoping that it was
premature since I couldn't find an obit or other confirmation on the net.

I heard from Bob Eagle last night and he confirmed that Eric was gone.

I echo the comments offered about Eric's helpfulness and his devotion to the
blues.  Although I never had the opportunity to meet him in person, his
"Dates" have been a part of my day since I first joined Blues L. I will miss
him and express my condolences to his wife and family.

Jimmy