[Blues-l] [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

mkaldin mkaldin@aol.com
Thu Sep 3 14:06:04 EDT 2015

Very sorry to hear this sad news.  Back when I was posting the blues dates to the.list he and I had many cordial email exchanges. Condolences to his family.

Mary Katherine

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Jimmy Jacobs' jacobslawoffice@gmail.com [pre-war-blues]" <pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com>
Date:09/03/2015  10:06 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: blues-l@blues-l.com
Cc: pre-war-blues@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [pre-war-blues] Eric LeBlanc

I have been reluctant to post this, but I have been informed that Eric has passed away.
If anyone has any information, please share it with the group.

Eric typically sent each month’s “Dates” to me near the end of the month.   When I had  not heard from him by last Monday with September’s dates, I sent a short reminder.
He has not responded, and, yesterday,  Ron Weinstock messaged me via FB that someone in Victoria had told him that Eric had passed.

I was aware that Eric was ill, but was  not expecting this news.

Peace.
Jimmy

Jimmy Jacobs
Attorney at Law