[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/27/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:37:14 EDT 2015

My show # 779.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was Technology Blues.  Also a feature of piano tuneage from Kenner, Louisiana native, Henry Gray.Papajoe (David Carrigan)Host of the Blues Cafe'  Saturdays 3-7 pm
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comListen live www.wwsp.org 27 June 20152 tunes from a June 12th, 1952 Chess Records session:Muddy Waters /Have Mercy Baby /Rollin' Stone /ChessLittle Walter /Juke /Essential /Chess Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of It Blue!featuring Henry GrayHenry Gray /I Declare That Ain't Right /Chess Blues box v2 /ChessHenry Gray /Untitled Instrumental /Chess Blues box v2 /Chesswi. Billy Boy Arnold /You Got Me Wrong /Best of Vee-Jay v3 /CollectablesHenry Gray /How Could You Do It /Chicago Ain't Nothin' but a Blues Band /DelmarkHenry Gray /My Girl Josephine /Lucky Man /Blind PigHenry Gray /Talkin' 'bout You /Louisiana Swamp Blues v2 /WolfHenry Gray /Watch Yourself /Direct2Disc /Analogue ProductionsHenry Gray wi. Bob Corritore /title track /Blues Won't Let Me Take My Rest /Delta Groove New on the MenuJewel Brown /Bewitched /Roller Coaster Boogie /DynaflowVictor Wainwright /Genuine Southern Hospitality /Boom Town /Blind PigTravis Haddix /Two Heads are Better Than One /My Time Now /Blues CriticBey Paule Band /Black Bottom /Not Goin' Away /Blue DotSwamp Candy /Hey Hey /Land /selfBig Jon Atkinson /Where'd You Go /Back Down South /BluebeatRon Thompson /Black Cat Bone /Son of Boogie Woogie /Little VillageCash Box Kings /Hobo Blues /Holding Court /Blind PigCharlie Musselwhite /Always Been Your Friend /"I Ain't Lyin'" /HenriettaRonnie Earl /Right Place, Wrong Time /Father's Day /Stony Plain Saturday Blue Plate Special was Technology BluesLowell Fulson /Television Blues /'49-'49 /ClassicsBlues Rockers /Trouble in My Home /Hidden Gems - Aristocrat Records v3 /OfficialBig Joe Turner /TV Mama /Very Best of /RhinoLittle Charlie and the Nightcats /TV Crazy /All the Way Crazy /AlligatorFrank Ace /title track /Get On Line, Baby /ChuefaLarry Garner /Virus Blues /Once Upon the Blues /RufMorgan Davis /Telegraph Sex /I Got My Own /Electro-FiLil' Ed and the Blues Imperials /Computer Girl /Heads Up! /AlligatorWatermelon Slim /WWW /Big Shoes to Fill /SouthernLavelle White /Computer Blues /Into the Mystic /Antone'sMannish Boys /Goin' Crazy Over TV /"That Represent Man" /Delta GrooveDetroit Junior /title track /Blues on the Internet /DelmarkMatthew Skoller /Wired World /These Kind of Blues /Tongue 'n GrooveSmokin' Joe and Bnois King /She's Too Busy /My Heart's in Texas /Blind PigJames Day /Power Down /Firecracker /Neon BlueDuke Robillard /Text Me /Passport to the Blues /Stony PlainTas Cru /My GPS Mama /Jus Desserts /Crustee TeeLinsey Alexander /Saving Robert Johnson /Been There, Done That /DelmarkElvin Bishop /Old School /Can't Even Do Wrong Right /AlligatorRichard Ray Farrell /Stir Crazy /Shoe Shoppin' woman /blue BeetCash Box Kings /Download Blues /Holding Court /Blind Pig Papa's PicksGatemouth Brown /Somebody Else /Long Way Home /VerveGatemouth Brown /title track /Long Way Home /VerveFabulous Thunderbirds /Full Time Lover /Girls Gone Wild /Bench MarkFabulous Thunderbirds /She's Tough /Girls Gone Wild /Bench MarkHadden Sayers /Lap of Luxury /Hard Dollar /Blue CornHadden Sayers /Room 155 /Hard Dollar /Blue Corn