Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jun 21 23:23:05 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Ms. Jody“Talkin' Bout My Good Thang”Talkin' Bout My Good Thang Ecko

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters “Father's Day” Father's Day Stony Plain

Slam Allen “The Blues Is Back” Feel These Blues American Showplace Music

Omar Coleman “Tryin' to Do Right” Born & Raised Delmark

Sugar Blue “Miss You” Blue Blazes Alligator

Muddy Waters “The Blues Had a Baby and They Named It Rock and Roll” Hard
Again Sony

Roomful of Blues“Three Hours Past Midnight” Live At Lupo's Varrick

Mighty Sam McClain“A Change Is Gonna Come”Live In Japan Orleans

Bey Paule Band “Right In Front Of You” Not Goin' Away Blue Dot

Bobby "Blue" Bland “I Don't Want No Kickin' In My Stall” Memphis Monday
Morning Malaco

Los Lonely Boys “Cottonfields & Crossroads” Live At Blue Cat Blues Blue Cat

The Lucky Losers “A Winning Hand  A Winning Hand West Tone

The Holmes Brothers “Gone For Good” Brotherhood Alligator

Shemekia Copeland “Beat Up Guitar” Wicked Alligator

Doug MacLeod “Vanetta” Exactly Like This Reference Recordings

Travis Haddix “The Dip” It's My Time Now: The Best Of Blues Critic

Mr. Sipp “Jump The Broom” The Mississippi Blues Child Malaco

Charles Wilson “Sweet & Sour Loving” Sweet & Sour Blues Blues Critic Records

http://www.jazz901.org/