[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/21/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 21 12:30:17 EDT 2015

6AM
Muddy Waters / I’m Ready /Fathers and Sons / MCA Chess
-
Henry Gray – Bob Corritore/ The Henry Gray – Bob Corritore Sessions Vol.1 – Blues Won’t Let Me Take MyRest / Let’s Get High / Delta Groove
The Kentucky Headhunterswith Johnnie Johnson / She’s Got to Have It / Meet Me in Bluesland / Alligator
-
Big Time Sarah / I MakeLove / Lay It on ‘Em Girls / Delmark
Big Time Sarah / A Millionof You /A Million of You / Delmark
-
Hubert Sumlin / HiddenCharms / Hubert Sumlin’s Blues Party / Black Top
The Holmes Brothers /Lickety Split / Brotherhood / Alligator
-
Billy Price – Otis Clay /Going to the Shack / This Time for Real / Bonedog – Vizztone
Daddy Mack Blues Band /Gamblin’ House Blues / A Bluesman Looks at Seventy / Inside Sounds
-
The Texas Horns / Go onFool / Blues Gotta Holda Me / Vizztone
Charles Wilson / 2 Stepsfrom a Lie / Sweet & Sour Blues / Blues Critic
-
Omar Coleman / Wishing Well/ Born & Raised / Delmark

7AM
Dr. John / Dippermouth Blues/ Ske-Dat-De-Dat The Spirit of Satch / Proper – Concord
-
Sharon Jones and theDap-Kings / Long Time, Wrong Time / Give the People What They Want / Daptone
Tedeshi Trucks Band /Misunderstood / Made Up Mind / Sony Masterworks
-
Mel Ford & The Fairlanes/ Just Like a Woman / Athens to Chicago / River Rouge
-
Victor Wainwright & TheWildroots / The Devil’s Bite / Boom Town / Blind Pig
-
Brandon Santini / This TimeAnother Year / Live & Extended / Vizztone – OLM
Laura Rain and the Caesars /Squawkin’ / Closer / LRC
-
Jimmy Johnson / I Need SomeEasy Money / Johnson’s Whacks / Delmark
Dave Specter / Opus De Swamp /Message in Blue / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road