[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/20/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 18:21:09 EDT 2015

My show # 778.The Saturday Blue Plate Special was "Cotton Pickin' Blues" as today marks the 222nd anniversary of Eli Whitney's application for a cotton gin patent.  Also farewells to Big Time Sarah, Mighty Sam McClain and Wendell Holmes.Papajoe (David Carrigan)Host of the Blues Cafe'  Saturdays 3-7 pm101CAC WWSPUWSP Reserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comListen live www.wwsp.org 20 June 2015Muddy Waters /Streamline Woman /One More Mile /ChessMuddy Waters /Rock Me /One More Mile /ChessFather's Day Blues for MuddyBig Bill Morganfield /Champagne and Reefer /Rising Son /Blind PigMud Morganfield /She's Nineteen Years Old /For Pops /Severn Farewell Big Time Sarah  1/3/53 - 6/13/15wi Sunnyland Slim /Big Time Operator /She Got a Thing Goin' On /EarwigBig Time Sarah /title track /Crying /CMABig Time Sarah /Evil Gal Blues /Lay It on 'em Girls /DelmarkBig Time Sarah /Long Tall Daddy /Blues in the Year One-D-One /DelmarkBig Time Sarah /I'll Take Care of You /A Million of You /Delmark Papa's Picks
Wesley Junebug Jefferson /Pocket Full of Money /Meet Me in the Cotton Field /Broke and HungryTerry Big T Williams /Catfish Blues /Meet Me in the Cotton Field /Broke and HungryBen Prestage /Rag /Real Music /selfBen Prestage /God is Gonna Cut You Down /Real Music /selfKilborn Alley Blues Band /Thousand Miles /Put it in the Alley /Blue BellaKilborn Alley Blues Band /The Breakaway /Put it in the Alley /Blue BellaEnrico Crivellaro /Drinkin' Cheap Champagne /Key to My Kingdom /Electro-FiEnrico Crivellaro /Help Me Flip Another Flop /Key to My Kingdom /Electro-Fi New on the MenuJ.B. Hutto /What Can You Get... /Hawk Squat /DelmarkJewel Brown /Walk That Walk Daddy-o /Roller Coaster Blues /DynaflowJackie Payne /Rock Me with One Steady Roll /I Saw the Blues /Blue DotTravis Haddix /Go on from Here with Prayer /It's My Time Now /Blues CriticCash Box Kings /Baby Without You /Holding Court /Blind PigCharlie Musselwhite /My Kinda Girl /"I Ain't Lyin'" /HenriettaJames Harman /Cold Front Woman /Bonetime /Electro-FiHenry Gray, Bob Corritore /I'm in Love /Blues Won't Let Me Take My Rest /Delta Groove Farewell Mighty Sam McClain  4/15/43 - 6/16/15Mighty Sam McClain /Can't Call You No More /Hubert Sumlin's Blues Party /ShoutMighty Sam McClain /Meet Me in the Bottom /Blues Pajama Party /Black TopMighty Sam McClain /Other Side of the Tracks /Journey /AudioquestMighty Sam McClain /Must be the Music /Sweet Dreams /TelarcMighty Sam McClain /A Soul That's Been Abused /The Duke Meets the Earl /Stony PlainMighty Sam McClain / Other Man in the Band /One More Bridge to Cross /Mighty Music Farewell Wendell Holmes  12/19/43 - 6/19/15Holmes Brothers /None but the Righteous /In the Spirit /RounderHolmes Brothers /Worried Life Blues /Where It's At /RounderHolmes Brothers /How Can I Love You /Soul Street /RounderHolmes Brothers /I Surrender All /Promised Land /RounderHolmes Brothers /Man of Peace /Speaking in Toungues /AlligatorHolmes Brothers /Opportunity to Cry /Simple Truths /AlligatorHolmes Brothers /Rounding Third /Feed My Soul /AlligatorHolmes Brothers /Amazing Grace /Brotherhood /Alligator Saturday Blue Plate Special   "Cotton Pickin' Blues"Henry Thomas / Cotton Field Blues /Texas Worried Blues /YazooJosh White /Low Cotton /Blues Singer '32-'36 /ColumbiaBig Bill Broonzy /Cotton Choppin' Blues /Chronological v9 /DocumentRobert Petway /Cotton Pickin' Blues /Mississippi Blues (1935-1951) /WolfBig Mama Thornton /Cotton Picking Blues /Chronological '50-'53 /ClassicsJames Cotton /Cotton Crop Blues /Mystery Train /RounderEarl Hooker /These Cotton P{ickin' Blues /Blue Guitar /PaulaSon Seals /Cotton Picking Blues /self titled /Alligator