Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jun 14 21:33:39 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Party Party Party  Uvee Hayes  In The Mood  Mission Park

Memory of You  Willie Kent  Ain't It Nice  Delmark

Soul Stroll  Texas Horns  Blues Gotta Holda Me  Vizztone

Matchbox  Igor Prado  Way Down South  Delta Groove

The Sky is Crying  Big Time Sarah  A Million Of You  Delmark

You're Wrong  Slam Allen  Feel These Blues  American Showplace Music

She Loves Money  Daddy Mack Blues Band  A Bluesman Looks At Seventy  Inside
Sounds

The Dip  Travis Haddix  It's My Time Now: The Best Of  Blues Critic

Funky To The Bone  Chris Daniels & The Kings  Funky To The Bone  Moon Voyage

Black Bottom  Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away  Blue Dot

Patches  Clarence Carter  The Best Of  Rhino

Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You  Hans Theessink & Terry Evans  True &
Blue: Live  Blue Groove

Shake a Tail Feather  Ms. Jody  Talkin' Bout My Good Thang  Ecko

20% Alcohol  J.B. Hutto  Hawk Squat  Delmark

Life Is Like Gambling  Li'l Ed & The Blues imperials  What You See Is What
You Get  Alligator

Worried Life Blues  Henry Gray & Bob Corritore  Sessions Vol.1: Blues Won't
Let Me Take My Rest  Delta Groove

Out on the Road  Cash Box Kings  Holdin' Court  Blind Pig

Long Leg Woman  Charlie Musselwhite  I Ain't Lyin'  Henrietta

Getting Old, The Alternative  Charles Wilson  Sweet & Sour Blues  Blues
Critic

Texas Bluesman  Sugaray Rayford  Southside  NimoySue

The Bright Side  Soul Suga'  Soul Suga' & Diane Durrett  Soul Suga'

Somebody's Changing My Sweet Baby's Mind  Billy Price & Otis Clay  This
Time For Real  Bonedog/Vizztone

Soul Man  Sam & Dave  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax

Soul Lover  Tad Robinson  Day Into Night  Severn

http://www.jazz901.org/