[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/13/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:02:13 EDT 2015

My show # 777.The Saturday Blue Plate Special was inspired by the Blues Cafe' show number this week -  777.  I'm calling it "Lucky Blues".Papajoe (David Carrigan)Host of the Blues Cafe'  Saturdays 3-7 pm101CAC WWSPUWSP Reserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comListen live www.wwsp.org 13 June 2015Muddy Waters /My Pencil Won't Write No More /One More Mile /ChessMuddy Waters /Cold Up North /One More Mile /ChessPapa's FindsScatman Crothers /Man Have I Got Troubles /Wow, Wow, Baby v3 /AceJohnny Fuller /I Walked All Night /Wow, Wow, Baby v3 /AceBig Boy Groves /Traffic Ticket /Wow, Wow, Baby v3 /AceChuck Higgins /Rock 'n Roll aka Oh Yeah! /Wow, Wow, Baby v3 /AceMary Ann Fisher /Put on My Shoes /Ain't Gonna Hush /Fantastic VoyageLula Reed /Hey Pretty Baby /Ain't Gonna Hush /Fantastic VoyageCarmen Taylor /Ding Dong /Ain't Gonna Hush /Fantastic VoyageBig Mama Thornton /Big Mama's Coming Home /Ain't Gonna Hush /Fantastic VoyageBig John Atkinson /I'm Blind /Back Down South /BluebeatBig John Atkinson /Come on Home /Back Down South /BluebeatBig John Atkinson /Bound for Trouble /Back Down South /BluebeatNew on the MenuArthur James /Drownin' on Dry Land /Me, Myself and I /selfVictor Wainwright /Stop Bossin' Me Baby /Boom TownSherwood Fleming /Good Woman /Blues, Blues, Blues /DynaflowCharlie Musselwhite /Good Blues /"I Ain't Lyin'" /HenriettaHenry Gray and Bob Corritore /Let's Get High /Blues Won't Let Me Take My Rest /Delta GrooveRon Thompson /Broke and Hungry /Son of Boogie Woogie /Little VillageJewel Brown /Don't Go to Strangers /Roller Coaster Boogie /DynaflowCash Box Kings /Sugar Pea /Holding Court /Blind PigJackie Payne /When the Blues Come Knockin' /I Saw the Blues /Blue DotWee Willie Walker /Help /If Nothing Ever Changes /Little VillageTravis Haddix /Acute Blues Syndrome /It's My Time Now /Blues CriticJ.B. Hutto /The Feeling is Gone /Hawk Squat /DelmarkJames Harman /I am the World's Bad Luckest Man /Bonetime /Electro-FiSaturday Blue Plate Special  "Lucky Blues"Hattie Hudson /Doggone My Good Luck Soul /Dallas Alley Drag /YahooT-Bone Walker /I Got a Break, Baby /The Beginning /KochLowell Fulson /Did You Ever Feel Lucky /My first Recordings /ArhoolieGatemouth Brown /Just Got Lucky /His First 1947-1951 /EPMEddie Mack /Good News /Hoot and Holler Saturday Night /DelmarkRoosevelt Sykes /Lucky Blues /Raining in My Heart /DelmarkBaby Boy Warren /I Got Lucky /Detroit Blues '38-'54 v3 /JSPLittle Richard /Get Rich Quick /When the Sun Goes Down v4 //BluebirdEddie Boyd /Four Leaf Clover /Complete Recordings v3 /EPMFrank Frost /Lucky to be Living /Jelly Roll Blues /CharlyMagic Sam /I Been Down so Long /Live at Sylvio's /Rock BeatKoko Taylor /I'm Gonna Get Lucky /South Side Lady /EvidenceCarey Bell /One Day You're Gonna Get Lucky /Heartaches and Pain /DelmarkHenry Gray /title track /Lucky Man /Blind PigLuther Houserocker Johnson /I'm Mr. Luck /Houserockin' Daddy /IchibanSherman Robertson /Born Lucky /Here and Now /Code BlueAlvin Youngblood Hart /Things About Coming My Way /Big Mama's Door /OkehJohnnie Bassett /They Call Me Lucky /I Gave My Life to the Blues /Black MagicMark Hummel /Lucky Kind of Fella /Lowdown to Uptown /Tone CoolJames Harman /Lucky Dog /Takin' Chances /CannonballJohn Mooney /Buried Treasure /All I Want /Blind PigHoodoo Kings /If I Ever Get Lucky /self titled /TelarcJimmie Lee Robinson /If I Get Lucky /All My Life /Analogue ProductionsAlberta Adams /Just a Lucky So and So /Born with the Blues /CannonballHollywood Blue Flames /I'm a Lucky, Lucky Man /Soul Sanctuary /Delta GrooveDaddy Rich /Good Luck Man /Clarksdale /selfRick Estrin  and the Nightcats /Lucky You /One Wrong Turn /AlligatorLinsey Alexander /Raffle Ticket /Been There Done That /Delmark