[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150607

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jun 8 01:41:50 EDT 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150607 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

LET'S START WITH SOME NEW RELEASES
Kentucky Headhunters with Johnnie Johnson/Meet Me In Bluesland/She's Got To Have It/Alligator
Kentucky Headhunters with Johnnie Johnson/Meet Me In Bluesland/Meet Me In Bluesland/Alligator
Lucky Losers/A Winning Hand/Change In The Weather/West Tone Records
Lucky Losers/A Winning Hand/A Winning Hand/West Tone Records
ID - Mississippi Heat
JC Smith Band/Love Mechanic/Love Mechanic/Cozmik Records
JC Smith Band/Love Mechanic/Love Mechanic/Cozmik Records

LOUIS JANELLE & ELOI BERTHOLET DROPPED BY FOR A CHAT
Louis Janelle Band/Dance Everybody/You Just Can't Keep A Good Man Down/Indie
Louis Janelle Band/Dance Everybody/I Won't Be Satisfied/Indie
Gangsters Of Love/Old School Blues,Swamp, Booze & Gumbo/I Wish You Would/Indie
(CD launch for “Dance Everybody”  at Donair Cité 2070 St. Denis, Mtl Thurs June 11 @ 18H)

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Meade Lux Lewis/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Six Wheel Chaser/Document
Tony Hollins/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Cross Cut Saw Blues/Columbia
Terry Garland/Trouble In Mind/Kokomo/First Warning
Sonny Boy Williamson/Stop Breaking Down/Stop Breaking Down/Indigo Records
Memphis Minnie/Chess Blues Box Set/Broken Heart/Chess
Koko Taylor/What It Takes/Blue Prelude/Chess
Lowell Fulson/Chess Blues Box Set/Blue Shadows/Chess
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/My Love Strikes Like Lightning/Chess
Ad Track 23
ID - Anthony Gomes
Baby Face Willette/Stop And Listen/Worksong/Blue Note
Sugar Ray & The Bluetones/Sugar Ray & The Bluetones feat. Monster Mike Welch/Love And Trouble/Severn Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI JUNE 12 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson    http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
Ria Reece Band/Ria Reece Band/I Just Want To Make Love To You/Indie

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  It's never too late to pledge!
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php  to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"