Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jun 7 21:40:21 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Stone Cold Party  Donnie Ray  She's My Honey Bee  Ecko

Cash Box Boogie  Cash Box Kings  Holdin' Court  Blind Pig

Blues Had A Baby And Named It Rock & Roll  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Good Ole Monday  Charles Wilson  Sweet & Sour Blues  Blues Critic

The Czar  Bruce Katz  Homecoming  American Showplace

Cold Sweat  JC Smith  Love Mechanic  Cozmik

Say The Word  Mr. Sipp  Mississippi Blues Child  Malaco

Down In The Hole  Nighthawks  Back Porch Party  EllerSoul

If I Should Have Bad Luck  Charlie Musselwhite  I Ain't Lyin'  Henrietta

Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You  Hans Theessink & Terry Evans  True &
Blue: Live  Blue Groove

Talkin' Bout My Good Thang  Ms. Jody  Talkin' Bout My Good Thang  Ecko

Edumacation  Original Legends Of The Blues  Still Carrying The Flame  OLOTB

That's A Pretty Good Love  Jewel Brown  Roller Coaster Boogie  Dynaflow

Southside Of Town  Sugaray Rayford  Southside  NimoySue

Cold Blooded Lover  Texas Horns  Blues Gotta Holda Me  Vizztone

Big Beat  Blues Disciples  Big Beat  Land 'O' Blues

I Am The Badluckest Man  James Harman  Bonetime  Electro-Fi

Don't Get Too Comfortable  Travis Haddix  It's My Time Now: The Best Of
Blues Critic

Going To The Shack  Billy Price & Otis Clay  This Time For Real
Bonedog/Vizztone

Hole In The Wall  Mel Waiters  Single  Waldoxy

Same Things Make You Laugh Will Make You Cry  Missy Andersen  In The
Moment  Main Squeeze

Why Don't You Want Me?  Roy Buchanan  When A Guitar Plays The Blues
Alligator

http://www.jazz901.org/