[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/7/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 7 13:08:25 EDT 2015

6AM
Howlin’ Wolf / SmokestackLightnin’ / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess
-
Charles Wilson / Clean Out ofLove / Sweet & Sour Blues / Blues Critic
Larry McCray / Unchained MyHeart / The Gibson Sessions / Self-Produced
-
Daddy Mack Blues Band /Champagne Fantasy / A Bluesman Looks at Seventy / Inside Sounds
Victor Wainwright & TheWildroots / Stop Bossin’ Me Baby / Boom Town / Blind Pig
-
Scott Ellison / Jesus LovesMe (Baby Why Don t You?) / Elevator Man / Red Parlor
-
James Harman / Bad Feets/BadHair / Bonetime / Electro-Fi
-
The Kentucky Headhunters withJohnnie Johnson / Meet Me in Bluesland / Meet Me in Bluesland / Alligator
Sonny Landreth / Bound by theBlues / Bound by the Blues / Provogue
-
Charlie Musselwhite / LongLean Lanky Mama / I Ain’t Lyin’ / Henrietta
-
Omar Colman / Man Like Me /Born & Raised / Delmark

7AM
Willie Dixon / I Love theLife I Live (I Live the Life I Love) / Hidden Charms / Capitol
Muddy Waters / Mannish Boy /Hard Again / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy
-
Zora Young / Goin’ Back toMemphis / The French Connection / Delmark
Syl Johnson / Take Me to theRiver / Back in the Game / Delmark
-
Toronzo Cannon / Cold World /John the Conquer Root / Delmark
-
Shemekia Copeland / BringYour Fine Self Home / True Blues / Telarc
Buddy Guy / I Could Die Happy/ Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater /Walking Through the Park / West Side Strut / Alligator
Billy Branch and the Sons ofthe Blues / Crazy Mixed Up World / Blues Shock / Blind Pig

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road