[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150531

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jun 1 01:04:03 EDT 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150531 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

RECENT & DECENT
Mike Goudreau/Je Reste Accroché/L'Herbe N'est Pas Plus Verte/Indie
Ray Bonneville/Easy Gone/So Lonesome I Could Cry/Red House Records
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Anybody Listening Part 1:Monologues/    Bloodstained Vodka/CDK Musik
Jay Sewall/Duets 1/I'm A Lonesome Cat (with Stephen Barry)/Indie
ID - Ghost Town Blues Band
Ghost Town Blues Band/Hard Road To Hoe/Nothin' But Time/Indie
ID - Isaiah B Brunt
Isaiah B Brunt/Just The Way That It Goes/She's So Fine/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Romi Mayes/Devil On Both Shoulders/Bee Sting/Indie
Romi Mayes/Devil On Both Shoulders/Gonna Miss Me/Indie
Louis Janelle/Dance Everybody/Eloi's Beat/Indie
Ad Track 38
ID - Delta Moon
Louis Janelle/Dance Everybody/I Wanna Get Drunk/Indie
Rick Fines/Driving Home/When The Rain Ends/Indie
Bob Walsh/After The Storm/Dance With Me/Disques Bros

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/She's Dynamite/MCA
T-Bone Walker/The Hustle Is On/She's The No-Sleepin'est Woman/Blue Label
Miles Davis/First Miles/Pointless Mama Blues/Savoy Jazz
Little Willie John/Mister Little Willie John/Will The Sun Shine Tomorrow/King Records
Willie Mabon/Chess Blues Box Set/I'm Mad/Chess
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Blues Box Set/Evil/Chess
Sonny Boy Williamson/Don't Start Me To Talkin'/    I Don't Know/Roots
Earl Hooker/Blues Masters Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Classics/Is You Ever Seen A One-Eyed Woman Cry/Rhino
Ad Track 23
ID - Anthony Gomes
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/Cryin' For My Baby/Evidence
Omar & The Howlers/SwingLand/Hit the Road, Jack/Black Top Records
Creedence Clearwater Revival/Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits/Susie Q/Concord Music Group
Rick Holmstrom/Late In The Night/Rainy Day Women #12 & 35/M.C. Records

DOCUMENTARY "VANN 'PIANO MAN' WALLS: THE SPIRIT OF R&B" TV PREMIER WED JUNE 3 ON CBC DOCUMENTARY CHANNEL @ 19H https://www.facebook.com/events/381849675309648/
Joe Turner with Vann "Piano Man" Walls & His Orchestra/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/Sweet Sixteen/Rhino
(side note: a few of my still photos were licensed for use in this film. If you PVR it you might see my name race by in the credits)

APPEARING LIVE FRI JUNE 7 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 1639 Boul. de l’Avenir, Laval http://houseofjazz.ca/
Dawn Tyler Blues Project/Ten Dollar Dress/Shoot The Devil/Preservation Records

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  It's never too late to pledge!
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php  to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"