[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB Blues Top 20 for July 2015

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Jul 30 23:12:08 EDT 2015

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 7/31/2015
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

​ 1 Ronnie Earl / Father's Day / Stony Plain
 2 Ana & Milton Popovic / Blue Room / ArtisteXclusive
 3 Victor Wainwright / Boom Town / Blind Pig
 4 Samantha Fish / Wild Heart / Ruf
 5 Betty Fox Band / Slow Burn / FoxyCavanagh Productions
 6 Kentucky Headhunters with Johnnie Johnson / Meet Me in Blues Land /
Alligator
 7 Henry Gray & Bob Corritore / Sessions Vol. 1 / Delta Groove
 8 Daddy Mack Blues Band / A Bluesman Looks At Seventy / Inside Sounds
 9 Royal Southern Brotherhood / Don't Look Back / Ruf
10 Omar Coleman / Born & Raised / Delmark
11 Lazer Lloyd / Lazer Lloyd / Lots Of Love
12 Rick Vito / Mojo On My Side / Delta Groove
13 Lucky Losers / A Winning Hand / West Tone
14 JC Smith / Love Mechanic / Cozmik
15 Bey Paule Band / Not Goin' Away / Blue Dot
16 David Michael Miller / Same Soil / pedalenclosures music
17 Albert Cummings / Someone Like You / Blind Pig
18 The Peterson Brothers / The Peterson Brothers / Blue Point
19 Dexter Allen / Trilogy of My Bluez / Deep Rush
20 Sonny Landreth / Bound By The Blues / Provogue​
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine​

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/