[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150726

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jul 27 01:42:47 EDT 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150726 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

"YEAH - THEY STILL MAKE 'EM LIKE THEY USED TO" NEW RELEASES
Chris Daniels & The Kings/Funky To The Bone/Funky To The Bone/Moon Voyage Records
Lucky Losers/A Winning Hand/Detroit City Man/West Tone Records
ID - Breezy Rodio
Breezy Rodio/So Close To It/    I Win Some More/Windchill Records
John Campbelljohn/Chin Up/Attitude/Nood Records
ID -Delta Moon
Delta Moon/Low Down/Spark In The Dark/Jumping Jack Records
Betty Fox Band/Slow Burn/Our Love/Foxycavanaugh Productions

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Samantha Fish/Wild Heart/Road Runner/Ruf Records
Samantha Fish/Wild Heart/Place To Fall/Ruf Records
Royal Southern Brotherhood/Don't Look Back/The Big Greasy/Ruf Records
Royal Southern Brotherhood/Don't Look Back/Bayou Baby/Ruf Records
Canned Heat/Songs From The Road/On The Road Again/Ruf Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Sylvester Weaver/The Rough Guide To Bottleneck Blues/Guitar Rag/World Music Network
Joe Williams/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Baby, Please Don't Go/Columbia
Champion Jack Dupree/Black Woman Swing/Weed Head Woman/Baur Music
Alberta Adams/Chess Blues Box Set/Remember/Chess
Jessie Mae Hemphill/Deep Blues: Music From The Original Soundtrack/Shame On You/Anxious Records
Grace Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Hospitality Blues/Paula Records
Big Mama Thornton/Big Mama Thornton With the Muddy Waters Blues Band 1966/Big Mama's Bumble Bee Blues/Arhoolie
Lightnin' Hopkins/Blues In My Bottle/Blues In The Bottle/Prestige Bluesville
ID - Mississippi Heat
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross/The Beat Generation/Twisted/Rhino
Long John Baldry/On Stage Tonight - Baldry's Out!/Insane Asylum/Stony Plain
John Lee Hooker/The Healer/The Healer/A&M Records

APPEARING LIVE \THURS JULY 30 @ BRASSERIE L'UNIK 805 Decarie, St. Laurent http://maisondubluesunik.blogspot.ca/
Louis Janelle/Dance Everybody/Dance Everybody/Quebec Blues

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  We'll accept your pledge anytime.
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"
MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut