Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jul 26 21:35:16 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Something To Talk About  Willie Clayton  Something To Talk About  Malaco

Same Things Make You Laugh Will Make You Cry  Missy Andersen  In The Moment

Main Squeeze

Tired Of Being Alone  Carl Weathersby  Restless Feeling  Evidence

Bright Side  Soul Suga'  Soul Suga' & Diane Durrett  Blooming Tunes

Got My Mojo Working  John Primer  Muddy Waters 100  Raisin' Music

Got My Mojo Working  Muddy Waters  Paris, 1972  Pablo

Baby Please Don't Go  Muddy Waters  His Best (1947-1955)  Chess

A Winning Hand  Lucky Losers  A Winning Hand  West Tone

Lucky Man  Omar Coleman  Born & Raised  Delmark

Elevators  John Ginty  No Filter  American Showplace Music

Going To The Shack  Billy Price & Otis Clay  This Time For Real
Bonedog/Vizztone

Edumacation  Original Legends Of The Blues  Still Carrying The Flame  OLOTB

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  Blues Mix 16: Grown Up
Soul  Ecko

Hot Wired My Heart  Artie "Blues Boy" White  Different Shades Of Blue
Waldoxy

Right Place, Wrong Time  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Father's Day
Stony Plain

Shake a Tail Feather  Ms. Jody  Talkin' Bout My Good Thang  Ecko

Cold Sweat  JC Smith  Love Mechanic  Cozmik

Good Buddy Blues  Travis Haddix  It's My Time Now: The Best Of  Blues Critic

Goin' Out West  Larry Davis  Sooner Or Later  Bullseye Blues

Sweet & Sour Loving  Charles Wilson  Sweet & Sour Blues  Blues Critic

The Czar  Bruce Katz  Homecoming  American Showplace Music

White Lightning  Blackburn  Brothers In This World  Electro-Fi

Someone You Use  Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away  Blue Dot

http://www.jazz901.org/