[Blues-l] Playlist: 7/26/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 26 13:03:25 EDT 2015

6AM
Rolling Stones / You Got toMove / Sticky Finger / Capitol
-
Muddy Waters 100 / 40 Daysand 40 Nights / Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music
Sam Cockrell / I’m fromChicago / Trying to Make a Living Playing My Guitar / Teletone
-
Buddy Guy / Thick LikeMississippi Mud / Born to Play Guitar / RCA Silvertone
The Luke Pytel Band / BlackCat Bone / Live at Rosa’s / Self – Produced
-
B.B. King & Eric Clapton/ Riding with the King / Riding with the King / Reprise
-
Muddy Waters 100 / I’m Ready/ Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music
Reverend Raven and the ChainSmokin’ Altar Boys / Diving Duck Blues / Live at the Big Bull / Nevermore
-
Muddy Waters 100 / Rosalie /Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music
Westside Andy / MeanDisposition / Blues Just Happen / Earrelevant
-
Muddy Waters 100 / I Be’s Troubled/ Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music

7AM
Jimmy Nick & Don’t TellMama / Who Ya Kiddin’ / Who Ya Kiddin’ / Jimmy Nick Music
-
Roy Bookbinder / PokerPlayin’ Papa / The Good Book / Peg Leg
Willie “Big Eyes” Smith andRoger “Hurricane” Wilson / Eyesight to the Blind / Live Blues Protected by Smithand Wilson / BlueStorm
-
Delbert & Glen / Somebodyto Love / Blind, Crippled and Crazy / New West
The Nick Moss Band  / Light It Up / Time Ain’t Free / Blue Bella
-
Guy King / I Got a Break /Livin’ It / IBF Records
-
Davina & The Vagabonds /You Better Start Praying / Sunshine / Roustabout
Larry McCray / Unchain MyHeart / The Gibson Sessions / Self-Produced
-
Sugaray Rayford / Texas Bluesman/ Southside / NimoySue
The Joanna Connor Band / Slippinginto Darkness / The Joanna Connor Band / M.C. Records

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road