[Blues-l] Playlist: 7/19/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 19 13:05:20 EDT 2015

6AM
Junior Wells / Good MorningSchoolgirl / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark
-
Westside Andy / Just KeepLoving Her / Blues Just Happen / Earrelevant
Ronnie Earl & TheBroadcasters / I Need You So Bad / Father’s Day / Stony Plain
-
Reverend Raven & TheChain Smokin’ Altar Boys / Walking to Chicago / Live at the Big Bull /Nevermore
-
Gerry Hundt / Broadway Boogie/ Gerry Hundt’s Legendary One-Man-Band / SteadyGroove
-
Sam Cockrell / Trying to Makea Living Playing My Guitar / Trying to Make a Living Playing My Guitar /Teletone
Boz Scaggs / Rich Woman / AFool to Care / 429 Records
-
The Luke Pytel Band / BigLegged Woman / Live at Rosa’s / Self-Produced
Eddie Cotton / Ego at YourDoor / One at a Time / Dechamp
-
The Lucky Losers / Baby, YouGot What It Takes / A Winning Hand / West Tone

7AM
John Primer and SpecialFriends / Got My Mojo Working / Muddy Waters 100 / Raisin’ Music
-
The Jimmys / She Don’t LoveMe / Gimme The Jimmys / Brown Cow Productions
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / Peace of Mind / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
Barrelhouse Chuck & KimWilson’s Blues All-Stars / She’s Got a Thing Going On / Driftin’ from Town toTown / The Sirens
-
Ron Sorin and the Blue CoastBand / 7 Years / Lake City / Big Lake
-
Morry Sochat & TheSpecial 20s / Someone to Love / Eatin’ Dirt / Galaxie
Demetria Taylor / Bad Girl /Bad Girl / Delmark
-
Jimmy Johnson / CountryPreacher / North//South / Delmark
Jim Liban with the JoelPaterson Trio / Cold Stuff / I Say What I Mean / Ventrella

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road