Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jul 12 21:35:40 EDT 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Mr. DJ Don't Slow This Party Down  Donnie Ray  She's My Honey Bee  Ecko

Turning Point  Tyrone Davis  Greatest Hits  Brunswick

Bright Side  Soul Suga'  Soul Suga' & Diane Durrett  Soul Suga'

Too Many Hands  Billy Price & Otis Clay  This Time For Real
Bonedog/Vizztone

Under My Thumb  Lucky Peterson  Paint It Blue  House Of Blues

Bad 'N' Ruin  Nick Moss  Time Ain't Free  Blue Bella

Oooo Weeee  Reggie Wayne Morris  Don't Bring Me Daylight  Blue Jay Sound

Lucky Man  Omar Coleman  Born & Raised  Delmark

Meatlocker  Albert Cummings  Someone Like You  Blind Pig

Don't Get Too Comfortable  Travis Haddix  It's My Time Now: The Best Of
Blues Critic

A Winning Hand  Lucky Losers  A Winning Hand  West Tone

Matchbox  Igor Prado  Way Down South  Delta Groove

The Love You Threw Away  Denise LaSalle  Blues Mix 16: Grown Up Soul  Ecko

Right Place, Wrong Time  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Father's Day
Stony Plain

My Jug & I  Otis Rush  Ain't Enough Comin' In  Mercury

If I Could Reach Out  Bey Paule Band  Not Goin' Away  Blue Dot

Back To Normal  Jackie Payne  I Saw The Blues  Blue Dot

Sweet & Sour Loving  Charles Wilson  Sweet & Sour Blues  Blues Critic

Ain't It Crazy  James Harman  Bonetime  Electro-Fi

High Steppin'  Roy Rogers  Into The Wild Blue  Chops Not Chaps

Battlegrounds  John Ginty  No Filter  American Showplace

Stranded  Greg Nagy  Stranded  Big O

Soul Stroll  Texas Horns  Blues Gotta Holda Me  Vizztone

http://www.jazz901.org/