[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 7/11/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:20:47 EDT 2015

My show # 781.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was Jealousy Blues.   We featured tuneage about characters in blues music, continued from last week and enjoyed some BBQ tunes.Papajoe (David Carrigan)Host of the Blues Cafe'  Saturdays 3-7 pm
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.comListen live www.wwsp.org11 July 2015Muddy Waters /40 Days and 40 Nights /Authorized Bootleg /ChessMuddy Waters /Hoochie Coochie Man /Authorized Bootleg /Chess BBQ BluesFrankie Half Pint Jaxon /Down at Jasper's Bar-b-que /Barbecue Any Old Time /Old HatLucille Bogan /Barbecue Bess /Barbecue Any Old Time /Old HatEarl Jackson /Take Out the Squeal /Swing Time Jive /Night TrainChico Chism /Hot Tamales and Bar-b-que /Red River Blues /AceMitch Woods /Boogie Woogie Bar-b-que /Steady Date! /Blind PigJames Harman /title track /Mo' Na'kins Please v2 /CannonballOtis and the Alligators /Bad Barbecue /Serious Alligations /False DogDuncan Street / Watermelon, BBQ and Beer /Baptized by the Blues /15 South Characters in the Blues part 2Blind Willie McTell /Razor Ball /Broke Down Engine /WolfLouis Jordan /Barnacle Bill the Sailor /1938-1940 /JSPWindy Morgan /Jubudy /Bob Geddins' Blues Legacy vA /JSPFloyd Dixon /Doin' the Town /Cow Town Blues /AceTV Slim /Flat Foot Slim Meets Jim Dandy /Stompin' v4 /Stompin'Cousin Joe /Box Car Shorty /Bad Luck Blues /EvidenceBlues Brothers /Jailhouse Rock /Complete Soundtrack v2 /AtlanticLil' Ed and the Blues Imperials /S.D. Jones /Chicken, Gravy and Biscuits /AlligatorMemphis Sheiks /Soda Water John /Slow Cooked Pig Meat /Inside SoundsAlvin Youngblood Hart /Joe Friday /Big Mama's Door /OkehChief Schabuttie /Willie Brown Blues /Snakes Crawl at Night /Random ChanceBryan Lee /The Little Prince /Six String Therapy /Justin TimePaul Geremia /Lovin' Sam /Love My Stuff /Red HouseRev. Billy C. Wirtz /Grandma vs The Crusher /Sermon from Bethlehem /Blind PigJim Adam /Henry /Live at Jimbo's take 2 /FossylWatermelon Slim /Max the Baseball Clown /No Paid Holidays /NorthernBluesRev. Peyton's Big Damn Band /Elder Green Blues /Peyton on Patton /Side 1 DummyRick Estrin and the Nightcats /Desperation Perspiration /One Wrong Turn /AlligatorMighty Mojo Prophets /Street Corner Preacher /Flyin' Home from Memphis /Delta GrooveMarcia Ball /title track Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man /Alligator New on the MenuReggie Wayne Morris /Used to Have a Woman /Don't Bring Me Daylight /Blue Jay SoundBey Paule Band /Right in Front of You /Not Goin' Away /Blue DotTravis Haddix /Job Close to Home /My Turn Now /Blues CriticWee Willie Walker /Is That It? /If Nothing Ever Changes /Little VillageRon Thompson /Frankie and Johnny /Son of Boogie Woogie /Little VillageRonnie Earl /I'll Take Care of You /Father's Day /Stony PlainHenry Gray and Bob Corritore /Trouble Blues /Blues Won't Let Me Take My Rest /Delta Groove Saturday Blue Plate Special "Jealous Blues"Ma Rainey /Jealous Hearted Blues /Essential v2 /ClassicsCasey Bill Weldon /Go Ahead, Buddy /Essential v2 /ClassicsBlue Lu Barker /That Made Him Mad /Don't You Feel My Leg /DelmarkDr. Jive /The Other Man /Juke Joint Blues '50s-60's /P-VineGuitar Gable /Walking in the Park /Louisiana Bayou Rockers /ExcelloBig Joe Williams /title track /I Got Wild /DelmarkLightnin' Hopkins /Mojo Hand /His Best /FantasyB.B. King /Don't Answer the Door /Blues is King /MCAMuddy Waters /Jealous Hearted Man /Hard Again /Blue SkyEddie Shaw /I Don't Trust Nobody /West Side Chicago Blues Party /SWMAFFrank Frost /Mean Black Spider /Midnight Prowler /EarwigAretha Franklin /Takin' Another Man's Place /The Delta Meets Detroit /RhinoFloyd Dixon /Mean and Jealous Man /Wake Up and Live! /AlligatorJimmy Johnson /That Will Never Do /I'm a Jockey /DelmarkAnson Funderburgh /Changing Neighborhoods /Sins /Black TopWilliam Clarke /Watch Dog /Groove Man /AlligatorHosea Leavy /title track /You Gotta Move /FedoraRichard Ray Farrell /Jealous Man /Bohemian Life /Blue BeetOmar and the Howlers /Life Without You /Big Delta /Blind PigJames Cotton /How Blue Can You Get /Giant /AlligatorBettye LaVette /Jealousy /The Scene of the Crime /AntiMark Hummel /Give Me Time to Explain /The Hustle is Really On /Electro-Fi