[Blues-l] Playlist: 7/5/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jul 5 13:02:06 EDT 2015

6AM
Muddy Waters / Champagne andReefer / King Bee / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy
-
Ronnie Earl & TheBroadcasters / It Takes Time / Father’s Day / Stony Plain
Johnny Sansone / OZ Radio /Lady on the Levee / ShortStack
-
Joe Moss Band / Ain’t ThatLove / Manifesto / 212 Records
Bey Paule Band / Right inFront of You / Not Goin’ Away / Blue Dot
-
Grateful Dead / Little Red Rooster/ Dead Set / Arista
-
Travis Haddix / It’s My TimeNow / It’s My Time Now: The Best of / Blues Critic
Denise LaSalle / The Love YouThrew Away / Blues Mix 16 – Grown Up Soul / Ecko
-
Rick Vito / Easy Baby / Mojoon My Side / Delta Groove
Daddy Mack Band / Door Jam /A Bluesman Looks at Seventy / Inside Sounds
-
Little Walter / Juke / LittleWalter – His Best / Chess MCA
Howlin’ Wolf / Evil (Is GoingOn) / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess

7AM
B.B. King / How Many MoreYears / One Kind Favor / Geffen
-
Macyn Taylor / Ramblin’ on MyMind / Macyn Taylor / Self Produced
J.F. and Beat Merchants /Shorty in the Flood / Such Good Times / Self Produced
-
The Rhythm Rockets / Mean andEvil Blues / She Swings Blue – Volume 2: After Hours / Brother Racoon
Steve Ditzell & BlueLightning Band / Blues for Theresa / Blues for Theresa / Self Produced
-
The Cash Box Kings / BabyWithout You / Holding Court / Blind Pig
-
Altered Five Blues Band /Demon Woman / Cryin’ Mercy / Omnivibe
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / Talk Dirty / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
Carolyn Wonderland / WhatGood Can Drinkin’ Do / Peace Meal / Bismeaux
Omar Coleman / Lucky Man /Born & Raised / Delmark
-
Gerry Hundt / Walkin’ Blues /Legendary One-Man-Band / SteadyGroove
Harmonica Hinds / Way Down South / I’d Give You Anything If I Could / Wolf

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road