[Blues-l] A Death In The Family

jinxblues@aol.com jinxblues@aol.com
Fri Feb 27 00:27:58 EST 2015

I went to the wake for Tom Freeland this evening. There was a very long line winding through the funeral home.

Mrs Freeland was sitting on a chair and people went up to her one by one and she talked to everyone for as long as they wanted.

It was really a depressing chore but I guess that's part of the grieving process.

I have a few funeral programs. If anyone wants one just contact me off list.

I'll be glad to be the recipient of donations for the Innocence Project. We should have a cutoff date to facilitate it.

Dick Waterman
1601 Buchanan Avenue
Oxford, MS 38655