[Blues-l] A Death In The Family

jinxblues@aol.com jinxblues@aol.com
Mon Feb 23 23:23:12 EST 2015

Some ideas from Mary Katherine Aldin:

The ACLU of Mississippi. Tom did a lot of pro-bono legal work for
them, mostly death penalty defense. Also the Mississippi Innocence Project.

For a music-oriented charity, he liked the work of the Music Makers
Relief Foundation, and also the Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale.

for literacy . . . she wasn't sure, but will ask the family after the funeral.

-Jonny-

I love MKAldin and we have been friends for over 50 years.

This will be taken care of locally. I will see Mrs Freeland in the morning and bring you her thoughts . . .

Dick Waterman
1601 Buchanan Avenue
Oxford, MS 38655