[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150222

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 23 01:47:15 EST 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150222 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  It's never too late to pledge!
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php  to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

R.I.P. David Maxwell
David Maxwell/ www.davidmaxwell.com /Otis In The Dark/
David Maxwell/Max Attack/Max Attack/Blue Max Records
Ronnie Earl/Test Of Time/I Wish You Could See Me Now/Black Top Records
Knickerbocker All-Stars/Open Mic At The Knick/Jelly Jelly/JP Cadillac Records
Guitar Mikey And The Real Thing/Out Of The Box/The Bigger Fool/Earwig Music
David Maxwell/Max Attack/Coming Home, Baby/Blue Max Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Blue Moon Marquee/Lonesome Ghosts/Pipeliner Blues/Indie
Blue Moon Marquee/Lonesome Ghosts/Bishop Street/Indie
Harpdog Brown/What It Is .../Facebook Woman/Dog Breath Records
Harpdog Brown/What It Is .../In My Younger Days/Dog Breath Records
The Kingmixers/Flyboy/You'll Never Get The Blues/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Brownie McGhee/Playin' The Blues/Million Lonesome Women/Direct Source Special Products
Jimmy Yancey/Playin' The Blues/Bear Trap Blues/Direct Source Special Products
Sam "Lightnin' " Hopkins/Prestige Profiles/Happy Blues For John Glenn/Prestige
Lonnie Johnson/Another Night To Cry/I Got News For You, Baby/Prestige/Bluesville
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Sloppy Drunk/MCA Records
Jay Geils/Jay Geils Plays Jazz/Hot Ginger/Francesca Records
Super Chikan/Blues Come Home To Roost/Captain Love Juice/Rooster Blues Records
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets/Tell Me What I Want To Hear/I Done Quit Getting Sloppy Drunk/Black Top Records
Lou Ann Barton/Blues: The New Breed/You Can Have My Husband/K-Tel International
ID - John Weeks
John Weeks Band/John Weeks Band/Devil In My House/Indie

APPEARING LIVE Wed Feb 25 @ 21e édition de Virée Blues Boréale @ Le Petit Chicago, 50 promenade Du Portage, Gatineau, Qc
Harrison Kennedy/Sweet Taste/I'm The Chairman/Indie

APPEARING LIVE Thurs Feb 26 @ Le Gesù 1200 Rue de Bleury, Mtl http://www.legesu.com/
Harry Manx/Isle Of Manx/I'm Sitting On Top Of The World/Dog My Cat Records

APPEARING LIVE Mon Feb 23 @ 17h @ QUAI DES BRUMES, 4481 rue St-Denis Mtl http://www.quaidesbrumes.ca/
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Freedom Calling/Not Around/Indie    (CD Launch for "Anybody Listening")

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net