[Blues-l] Tommy Brown Gets His Props

Jef Jaisun jef@jaisunphoto.com
Thu Feb 19 12:07:08 EST 2015

Tommy was part of the Bone Dog Records revue at
Pocono Blues Fest about six years ago. Every one
of their artists was superb, but Tommy was over
the top. I was shooting in the photo pit when he
did a fake fall-off-the-stage right into my arms.
At first I wasn't sure he'd faked it, so I was
concerned about him. When I realized what he was
up to I laughed. Never seen it done better. It
takes a real pro to pull that off so expertly.

It's nice to see him getting some overdue recognition.

Jef