[Blues-l] Contributions In Honor of our late friend, Tom Freeland

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@radiofreeradio.org
Sat Feb 28 12:41:41 EST 2015

I discussed this off-list with Dick Waterman.  (I thought it was on-list actually, but forgot that on Blues-l “reply” goes to the post’s author.)

Blues-L members who wish to can contribute whatever they can afford, and then all of our contributions will be delivered together, in Blues-L’s name, to The Innocence Project, one of Tom’s favorite causes.  Information about The Innocence Project can be found at - http://www.innocenceproject.org   Dick has graciously agreed to gather all of the donations.  He asks that we send a check or money order made payable to “The Innocence Project" to his address:

Dick Waterman
1601 Buchanan Avenue
Oxford, MS 38655

The deadline for making these contributions will be, Monday March, 16th  (a little more than 2 weeks from today)  After the deadline is reached Dick will deliver all of the contributions to The Innocence Project in our name, and dedicated to the memory of our friend Tom Freeland.

P.W. Fenton
Hudson, FL