[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum 2.0 Playlist 2/27/15

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Fri Feb 27 12:15:55 EST 2015

This morning’s show from start to finish:

Blues Had A Baby  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Midnight Blues  Joe Bonamassa  Beacon Theatre  J&R Adventures

Midnight Man  James Gang  Thirds  ABC

Trouble  Bernie Marsden  Shine  Provogue

What You're Looking For  Zakk Wylde  Book Of Shadows  Spitfire

Little Wing  Stevie Ray Vaughn  Greatest Hits  Epic

Lonely Street  Kansas  Song For America  Kirshner

Muddy Water Blues  Paul Rodgers  Muddy Water Blues  Viceroy

Handbags & Gladrags  Chase  Chase  Epic

Smiling Phases  Blood Sweat & Tears  Blood Sweat & Tears  Columbia

Keep On Burnin'  Jeff Sturges  Jeff Sturges & Universe  MAM

Frammin'  Campbell Brothers  Can You Feel It?  Ropeadope

Blues Had A Baby  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Future Blues  Canned Heat  Future Blues  Imperial

No One To Run With  Allman Brothers  Where It All Begins  Epic

So Many Reasons  Coupe De Villes  Burning Blues  After Hours

Can't See The Streets For My Tears  Coco Montoya  The Best Of  Alligator

Darling I'll Be Home Soon  Joe Cocker  Joe Cocker  A&M Records

All Along The Watchtower  Jimi Hendrix  Ultimate Experience  MCA

Rock & Roll  Detroit  Detroit  Paramount

Stealin'  Uriah Heep  Live In Moscow  Griffin Music

Let's Move It On  Eddie Martin  Blues Took Me By The Hand  Blueblood

Blues Had A Baby  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

You're The One  Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters  Soul Searching  Black Top

Let's Get Together  Terry Gillespie  Bluesoul  MAPL

Telegraph Road  Dire Straits  Love Over Gold  Warner Bros.

Song For Everyman  Rotary Connection  Hey Love  Cadet Concept

Closer To Home  Grand Funk Railroad  The Best Of Grand Funk  Capitol

Stone Cold Fever  Humble Pie  Shine On  A&M Records

Frankenstein  Edgar Winter  Collection  Rhino

Ice Cream Cakes  Jeff Beck  Jeff Beck Group  Epic

Blues Had A Baby  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

She Feels Good  Bugs Henderson  20th Anniversary Blues Extravaganza  TopCat

Street Fighting Man  Rod Stewart  Rod Stewart Album  Mercury

Sympathy For The Devil  Rolling Stones  Love You Live  Rolling Stones

I've Seen All Good People  Yes  Yes Album  Atlantic

Easy Street, Hard Luck Ave.  Baby  Where Did All The Money Go?  Chelsea

Love The One You're With  Stephen Stills  Stephen Stills  Atlantic

Everybody's Got Something  Too Slim & The Taildraggers  Shiver  Underworld

The Bluest Blues  Alvin Lee  I Hear You Rockin'  Viceroy

Hey Joe  Tim Rose  Tim Rose  Columbia

Blues Had A Baby  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

Packin' Up  Li'l Ed & The Blues Imperials  Best Of  Alligator

Shadow Man  Omar & The Howlers  Hard Times In The Land Of Plenty  Columbia

Paper Money  Montrose  Paper Money  Warner Brothers

I'm No Angel  Gregg Allman  I'm No Angel  Epic

That's The Law  Point Blank  Point Blank  Arista

I'll Drink To You  Duke Jupiter  The Band Played On  Duke Jupiter

Killing My Love  Nick Gravenites  My Labors  Columbia

Texas  Ed Palermo BB/Rob Paparozzi  Electric Butter  EPBB

You Ain't Foolin' Me  Marshall Tucker Band  A New Life  Capricorn

Remedy  Black Crowes  Greatest Hits  Sony

All Your Affection Is Gone  Dion Payton & The 43rd St. Band  New
Bluebloods  Alligator

Blues Had A Baby  Muddy Waters  Hard Again  Epic

True Blue  Calvin Owens Orch.  20th Anniversary Blues Extravaganza  TopCat

Mississippi Queen  Jeff Sturges  Jeff Sturgis & Universe  MAM

Dialogue Pt 1 & 2  Chicago  Chicago V  Columbia

Listen Here  Brian Auger  Befour  RCA

Ridin' The L&N  Steamhammer  Mountains  Repertoire

Track In A  Cat Mother & The All Night Newsboys  The Street Giveth...
Polydor

Light My Fire  Doors  The Best Of The Doors  Elektra

http://www.jazz901.org/