[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150215

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 16 01:34:57 EST 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150215 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  It's never too late to pledge!
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php  to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

VALENTINE'S DAY. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT. THAT'S THE BLUES.
Johnny Max Band/Forty-Nine Minutes Of The Best We Have/(You're) A Lesson I've Learned/Poor Soul Records
Kirby Sewell Band/Girl With A New Tattoo/Kiss You Tonight/Smelly Cat Records
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/A Real Fine Mess/In And Out Of Love/Indie
Ana Popovic/Ruf Records 20 Years Anniversary/Love Fever/Ruf Records
ID - Jeff Jensen
Jeff Jensen/Morose Elephant/I'll Always Be In Love With You/Swingsuit Records
Mike Goudreau/Je Reste Accroché/Envoie Ma Belle/Indie
Brad Hatfield/For A Change/Good Love After Bad/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
The Kingmixers/Flyboy/Walking Blues/Indie
The Kingmixers/Flyboy/Passaic Walk/Indie
Shorty K/Full Custom Boogie/Nursery Rhyme Boogie/Electric Lotus Label
Shorty K/Full Custom Boogie/Sinner Hopin' To Be Saved/Electric Lotus Label
Jeff Chaz/Chronicles/Don't Go Monkeying Around (Duet With Tomato)/Icehouse Records
Jeff Chaz/Chronicles/Instrument Of Pleasure/Icehouse Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Big Joe Turner/Sounding Out The Blues/Shake, Rattle & Roll/Direct Source Special Products
Blind Boy Fuller/Playin' The Blues/Working Man Blues/Direct Source Special Products
Jack Owens & Bud Spires/It Must Have Been The Devil/Nothin' But Notes/Testament Records
Buddy Johnson/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/Walk 'Em/Rhino
King Cole Trio/Straighten Up And Fly Right/Route 66/Intersound Inc.
TV Slim/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/You Can't Love Me/Paula Records
Magic Sam/1957-1956 West Side Guitar/Every Night About This Time/Paula Records
Little Walter/Best Of Little Walter Vol. 2/Crazy Mixed Up World/Chess
Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Definitive Blues Anthology/I Put A Spell On You/Not Now Records
Otis Clay/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/Wild Horses/House Of Blues Music
Otis Grand, Anson Funderburgh & Debbie Davies/Grand Union/Bone Tones/Valley Entertainment

APPEARING LIVE THURS FEB 19 @ L’ASTRAL 305 Sainte-Catherine O. Mtl  http://www.sallelastral.com/astral/default-fr.aspx
Steve Hill/Solo Recordings Vol. 2/Slim Chance/No Label Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT FEB 21 @ BAR LE ST-LAURENT 283 Notre Dame, Repentigny http://www.lesaint-laurentbar.com
Rick L. Blues/Seven/Sweet Meat/Crystal Blues Records

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net