[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20150208

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 9 01:40:48 EST 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20150208 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  It's never too late to pledge!
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php  to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

LET'S REVISIT SOME OF THE NEWER STUFF
Danny Brooks & Lil' Miss Debi/This World Is Not Your Friend/This World Is Not your Friend/His House Records
Eric Bibb/Blues People/Silver Spoon (feat. Popa Chubby)/Stony Plain
Michael Jerome Browne/Sliding Delta/Broke Down Engine/Borealis Records
TG & The Swampbusters/Swamp Tooth Comb/Play Me Some Blues & Keep It Country/Booze Records
Martin Hury/Crudo/Women And Cadillacs/Indie
Brad Hatfield/For A Change/For A Change/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Balkun Brothers/ReDrova/ReDrova/Indie
Balkun Brothers/ReDrova/Sally's Blues/Indie
Eliza Neals/Breaking And Entering/I'm The Girl/Indie
ID - Jeff Jensen
Jeff Jensen/Morose Elephant/What's The Matter With The Mill/Indie
Mike Goudreau/Je Reste Accroché/Arrête De Boire/Indie
Tas Cru/You Keep The Money/One Bad Habit/Crustee Tees Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/Rock'N' Roll Legend/Space Guitar/Charly Rock And Roll Legends
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Young Fashioned Ways/Chess
Sonny Boy Williamson/Little Boy Blue/Like A Wolf/Blue City
Willie Mabon/Chess Blues Box Set/I'm Mad/Chess
Guitar Slim/Sufferin' Mind/Story Of My Life/Specialty Records
Dale Hawkins/Definitive Blues Anthology/Susie Q/Not Now records
King Curtis/Didn't He Play/Soul Groove Part 1/Red Lighnin' Records
Louis Jordan/Just Say Moe! Mo' Of The Best Of Louis Jordan/Ain't that Just Like A Woman (They'll Do It Every Time)/Rhino
Jody Williams/Return Of A Legend/You May/Evidence
Gary Moore/Best Of The Blues/Still Got The Blues/Virgin
Curtis Salgado/Soul Shot/Let Me Make Love To You/Alligator

APPEARING LIVE FRI/SAT FEB 13/14 @ Oscar Peterson Concert Hall 7141 Sherbrooke St. W. http://www.craigmorrison.com/article.php3?id_article=11
Craig Morrison/Stand By Me/Dedicated To The One I Love/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI FEB 13 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Mtl http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
J.D. Slim/J.D. Belanger A.K.A. J.D. Slim/À Montréal, C'est Le Blues Qu'On Aime/Quebec Blues

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net