[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 2/7/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:36:43 EST 2015

My show # 763.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was theme driven tuneage about nosey neighbors in observance of "Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day".Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.90fm.orgFebruary 7, 2015
Muddy Waters /My Dog Can't Bark /One More Mile /Chess
Muddy Waters /Roll Me Over, Baby /One More Mile /Chess
Saturday Blue Plate Special "Nosey Neighbor Blues"
Bessie Smith /Ain't Nobody's Business /The Collection /ColumbiaJimmy Witherspoon /Ain't Nobody's Business /Urban Blues Singing Legend /JSPEddie Vinson /Big Mouth Gal /Somebody Done Stole My Cherry Red /CollectablesLester Williams /The Folks Around the Corner /The Remaining Recordings '49-'56 /Blue MoonBig Maybelle /Gabbin' Blues /Complete Okeh Recordings '52-'53 /OkehTommy Brown /Nosey Neighbors /Harmonica Blues Kings /DelmarkRice Miller /Don't Start Me to Talkin' /Essential v1 /ChessMarie Knight /I Thought I Told You Not to Tell Them /Tiny Topsy and Friends /Rockin' RhythmSilas Hogan /Every Saturday Night /Trouble: Best of Excello /ExcelloJohnny Adams /Let Them Talk /South Texas Rhythm and Soul Revue /KentLarry Garner /Tale Spreaders /Double Dues /JSPCharlie Musselwhite /Please Don't Think I'm Nosey /In My Time /AlligatorJerry McCain /I Ain't Henpecked /I Got the Blues All Over Me /IchibanBig Al Dupree /Nosey Woman /Swings the Blues /DBSSnooky Pryor /Ain't Nobody's Business /Can't Stop Blowin' /Electro-FiDave MacKenzie /Preachin' to the Choir /Old, New, Borrowed and Blue /Black and TanBlind Mississippi Morris /It Ain't Yo Business /Legends of the Blues 2000 /Divine 10 New on the MenuReverend Peyton's Big Damn Band /Raise a Little Hell /So Delicious /ShanachieBrandon Santini /Elevate Me Mama /Live and Extended /VizztoneSmokin' Joe Kubek, Bnois King /Cornbread /Fatman's Shine Parlor /Blind PigIgor Prado Band /Baby Won't You Jump with Me /Way Down South /Delta GrooveSteve Earle /Baby, Baby, Baby /Terraplane /New WestTinsley Ellis /Should I Have Lied /Tough Love /HeartfixerBrad Absher /Miss Your Water /Lucky Dog /MontroseVance Kelly /I Want to Ta Ta You, Baby /Live at Kingston Mines /WolfJr. Wells /Long Distance Call /Southside Blues Jam /Delmark more Saturday Blue Plate Special "Nosey Neighbor Blues"Peg Leg Howell /Say I Do It /Volume 1 /DocumentLil' Son Jackson /Peace Breakin' People /Vol. 1 '48-'50 /DocumentJ.B. Lenoir /People are Meddlin' in Our Affairs /JOB Recordings '51-'54 /PaulaPinnochio James /Camp Meeeting /Okeh Rhythm and Blues Story v1 /EpicBig Mama Thornton /Stop a Hoppin' on Me /Hound Dog: Peacock Recordings /MCAMoose John /Talkin' 'bout Me /Dig These Blues /AceRonnie Earl /I Smell Trouble /Test of Time /Black TopAnson Funderburgh and the Rockets /Changing Neighborhoods /Sins /Black TopLittle Charlie and the Nightcats /She's Talking /Disturbing the Peace /AlligatorBernard Allison /Garbage Man /Keepin' the Blues Alive /CannonballSmokey Wilson /Nobody's Bidness /Smoke n' Fire /BullseyeMelvina Allen /Dr. Feelgood /Chicago's Finest Blues Ladies /WolfLittle Milton /Let Them Talk /Strugglin' Lady /MalacoDetroit Junior /Which One of Us You Want to Please /Blues on the Internet /DelmarkMagic Slim /Mind Your Business /Anything Can Happen /Blind PigFillmore Slim /Nosey Woman /Legend of Fillmore Slim /Mountain TopReverend Raven and the Chain Smokin' Altar Boys /Once the Women Start Talking /    Big Bee /Land 'o BluesTaildragger /Tend to Your Business /It Ain't Over 55 Years of Blues /DelmarkElvin Bishop /Neighbor, Neighbor /Red Dog Speaks /Delta GrooveJohnny Drummer /Ain't No Secret in a Small Town /Bad Attitude /EarwigRick Estrin and the Nightcats /Keep Your Mouth Shut /You Asked for It... Live! /Alligator