[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for December 2015

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Dec 31 16:59:19 EST 2015

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 12/31/2015
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy​

 1 Fiona Boyes / Box & Dice / Blue Empress
 2 Harmonica Shah / If You Live to Get Old / Electro-Fi
 3 Joe Louis Walker / Everybody Wants a Piece / Provogue
 4 Mike Zito & The Wheel / Keep Coming Back / Ruf
 5 Karen Lovely / Ten Miles of Bad Road / Kokako
 6 Nikki Hill / Heavy Hearts, Hard Fists / Deep Fryed
 7 JJ Appleton & Jason Ricci / Dirty Memory / Self-Released
 8 Micke Bjorklof / Ain't Bad Yet / HokaHey
 9 Andy Santana / Watch Your Step! / Delta Groove
10 Tommy Castro & The Painkillers / Method To My Madness / Alligator
11 Chris Beard / Eye of the Witch / Destin
12 Trudy Lynn / Everything Comes with a Price / Connor Ray Music
13 Mississippi Bigfoot / Population Unknown / Silver Tongue
14 Jimmy Burns / It Ain't Right / Delmark
15 Georgie Bonds / Hit it Hard / Roadhouse Redemption
16 Eric Bibb & JJ Milteau / Lead Belly's Gold / Stony Plain
17 Brad Vickers & His Vestopolitans / That's What They Say / ManHatTone
18 Chris Yakopcic / The Next Place I Leave / Yako
19 Laura Rain & The Caesars / Gold / LRC
20 Whelan / The Story of Ike Dupree / Presidio
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine​

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/