Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 20 21:35:48 EST 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

It's Christmas Baby  Ms. Jody  It's Christmas Baby  Ecko

Leavin' Me On Christmas Eve  Coupe De Villes  Single  Coupe De Villes

Be My Santa Claus Shakura S'Aida  Santa's Got Mojo 2  Electro-Fi

Merry Christmas Baby  Charles Brown  Merry Christmas Baby  Paula

Blue Christmas  Elvis Presley  It's Christmas Time  BMG

I'll Be Home for Christmas  Jackie Wilson  Christmas Eve With Jackie Wilson
Brunswick

Silent Night  Johnny Adams Christmas In New Orleans  Mardi Gras

Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday  Frank Bey & Anthony Paule  Single  Blue Dot

Please Come Home for Christmas  Johnny Winter & Edgar Winter  Hey, Where's
Your Brother  Pointblank

Lonesome Christmas  Son Seals  Christmas Collection  Alligator

Christmas Comes But Once A Year  Albert King  It's Christmas Time Again
Stax

Home For Christmas  Buddy Guy  2015 Blind Raccoon Holiday Sampler  Blind
Raccoon

Five Pound Box Of Money  Michelle Willson  Bullseye Blues Christmas
Bullseye Blues

I Told Santa Claus  Roomful Of Blues  Roomful Of Christmas  Bullseye Blues

Back Door Santa  Clarence Carter  The Best Of  Rhino

Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto  James Brown  Funky Christmas  Polydor

Sandy Claw Stole My Woman  Bobby Parker  Blues, Mistletoe & Santa's Little
Helper  Black Top

Go Power At Christmas Time  James Brown  Funky Christmas  Polydor

Ain't No Chimneys In The Projects  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  It's A
Holiday Soul Party  Daptone

Please Come Home for Christmas  Little Johnny Taylor  It's Christmas Time
Again  Stax

I'll Make Everyday Christmas  Joe Tex  Soul Christmas  Atlantic

Little Drummer Boy  Lou Rawls  Merry Christmas Ho!Ho!Ho!  Capitol

Peace & Goodwill  Vaneese Thomas  2015 Blind Raccoon Holiday Sampler  Blind
Raccoon

All I Want For Christmas Is You  Carla Thomas  Soul Christmas  Atlantic

Take Me Home For Christmas  Delta Deep  Single  Mailboat

Happy Christmas Tears  Little Jimmy King  Cool Christmas Tunes  Bullseye
Blues

Christmas Snow  Michael Burks  A Blues Christmas  Alligator

Christmas Will Never Be Blue  Billy Thompson  Single  Soul Stew

http://www.jazz901.org/