[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/20/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 20 13:16:56 EST 2015

8AM
EddieC. Campbell / Santa’s Messin’ with the Kid / Blue Yule / Rhino
-
BuddyGuy / Home for Christmas / Blind Raccoon Holiday Sampler 2015 / Self Produced
Rockin’Johnny Band / Party This Christmas / Grim Reaper / Delmark
-
BillyBoy Arnold / Christmas Time Part 1 / Stony Plain’s Christmas Blues / StonyPlain
TheKilborn Alley Blues Band / Christmas in County / Tear Chicago Down / Blue Bella
-
LeonRussell / Christmas in Chicago / Slipping into Christmas / Capitol
-
KokoTaylor / Merry, Merry Christmas / A Blues Christmas / Alligator
Willie“Big Eyes” Smith / One Day Till Christmas / Santa’s Got Mojo / Electro-Fi
-
B.B.King / Christmas Celebration / A Christmas Celebration of Life / MCA
TheSmokin’ Joe Kubek featuring Bnois King / Poor Man’s X-Mas / Bullseye BluesChristmas / Bulleyes Blues
-
SharonJones & The Dap-Kings / Big Bulbs / It’s a Holiday Soul Party / Daptone
-
LeonRedbone / Christmas Ball Blues / Christmas Island / August-Rounder
BobDylan / Here Comes Santa Claus / Christmas in the Heart / Columbia

9AM
ChrisCain / Not in the Mood for Christmas / Christmas Cain – Blues for the Holidays/ Chris Cain Music
-
LonnieBrooks / Christmas on the Bayou / The Alligator Records Christmas Collection /Alligator
AllenToussaint / White Christmas / A Creole Christmas / Epic
-
KennyNeal / Christmas Comes But Once a Year / I’ll Be Home for Christmas / CleopatraBlues
-
JanivaMagness / Every Day Will Be Like a Holiday / A Blue Elan Christmas / Blue Elan
-
ShemekiaCopeland / Stay a Little Longer, Santa / Genuine Houserockin’ Christmas /Alligator
SmokyGreenwell / Merry Christmas to All / Smoky Greenwell’s Smokin’ Christmas /Greenwell
-
EugeneHideaway Bridges / Merry Christmas Everybody - Single / Armadillo
BarbaraCarr / I Need a Man Down My Chimney / It’s Christmas, Baby! / Ecko
-
CharlesBrown / Merry Christmas Baby / Charles Brown’s Cool Christmas Blues / BullseyeBlues

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road