[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20151213

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Dec 14 22:15:48 EST 2015

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20151213 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

BECAUSE HARP MASTER JIM ZELLER IS COMING IN ....
Micke Bjorklof & Blue Strip/Ain't Bad Yet/Get Ya In Da Mood/Hokahey Records
Murray Kinsley & Wicked Grin/Stormy Water/By My Side/Phoenix Records
Guy Belanger/Blues Turn/My Lil' DeSoto/Disques Bros
Pat Loiselle/Sonny Boy Gumbo's Blues/Catfish Blues/Indie
Eric Bibb & JJ Milteau/Lead Belly's Gold/When I Get To Dallas/Stony Plain Records
ID - Rev Freakchild
Reverend Freakchild/Hillbilly Zen-Punk Blues/She Wants My Name/Treated And Released Records
Maria Coyote/Blues Harp Women/Rikers Island/Ruf Records
Jim Zeller/Jim Zeller Circus/Down to the River/DEP

JIM ZELLER & STEVE ROWE CAME IN TO CHAT & PLAY
Jim Zeller & Steve Rowe/Live In Studio/Good Morning Xmas Blues Mish-mash
Jim Zeller & Steve Rowe/Live In Studio/Jack Daniel's Blues
Jim Zeller & Steve Rowe/Live In Studio/Sweet Nanoo

Jim Zeller/Jim Zeller Circus/Hallowe'en In Hollywood With Johnny Depp/DEP
Ad Track 13
Ad Track 31
ID - Mississippi Heat
Jim Zeller/Jim Zeller Circus/Ain't So Bad/DEP
Jim Zeller/Noel En Blues/Joyeux Noel/Musicor
Ad Track 32
ID - Anthony Gomes

APPEARING LIVE WED DEC 16 @ Rosewood 60 rue St-Jacques, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/1517021645264385/
Angel Forrest/Mother Tongue Blues/Roll On Down/Distribution Select

APPEARING LIVE SAT DEC 19 @ CALISTOGA BAR & GRILL Plaza Pointe-Claire, 235 Boulevard Saint Jean (Donegani & Maywood) 514-630-7577 http://www.calistogagrill.ca/
Craig Morrison & The Momentz/Roots, Rockin, Rollin'/I'm Tired/7 Nights Music

APPEARING LIVE WED DEC 16 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 1639 Boul. de l’Avenir, Laval http://houseofjazz.ca/ & FRI DEC18 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/The Dark/Disco Fairy Records
CKUT's 2015 Funding Drive took place from Thursday October 22 – Sunday November 1st. https://ckut.ca/en/fundingdrive It's never too late to pledge! Please go to https://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut