Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 13 22:16:03 EST 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Party Mood  Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Santa, Don't Let Me Down  Earl King  Blues, Mistletoe & Santa's Little
Helper  Black Top

He Used To Be A Friend Of Mine  Knickbocker All-Stars Go Back Home To The
Blues  JP Cadillac

Someday  Bobby Rush  Chicken Heads  Omnivore

Chains of Love  Zora Young  Friday Night  Elrob

Blues Don't Get Tired Of Me  Millie Jackson  Hard Times  Spring

The Blues  Willie Clayton  Classic Soul Vol. 1  Endzone

Hold You To Your Promise  Queen Emily  Queen Emily  Malaco

Christmas Comes But Once A Year  Albert King  It's Christmas Time Again
Stax

Messin' Around With The Blues  Trudy Lynn  Everything Comes with A Price
Connor Ray

Same Old Blues  Missy Andersen  Missy Andersen  Main Squeeze

Don't Change For Me  Nigel Hall  Ladies & Gentlemen...  Round Hill

I'm So  Tired Clayton Knight Blues Mix 18:Southern Soul Party  Ecko

Cry A Million Tears   Anthony Geraci  Fifty Shades Of Blue  Delta Groove

Lonesome Christmas  Son Seals  Christmas Collection  Alligator

I Got More Soul  Bobby Patterson  I Got More Soul  Omnivore

Respect  Otis Redding  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax

Hang 'em High  Booker T. & The MG's  Soul Limbo  Stax

Battlegrounds  John Ginty  No Filter  American Showplace Music

Hot Wired My Heart  Artie "Blues Boy" White  Different Shade Of Blue
Waldoxy

It's Christmas Baby  Ms. Jody  It's Christmas Baby  Ecko

Heaven Help The Lonely  Soul Prophets  From The Old School  Have Mercy

Silver Bells  Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings  It's A Holiday Soul Party
Daptone

Grandma's Cookin' Christmas  Francine Reed  Here Comes Frani Claus  CMO

Break Your Heart  Shakura S'Aida  Brown Sugar  Ruf

http://www.jazz901.org/