[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 12/12/15

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:00:32 EST 2015

My show # 796.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a listen to artists who recorded for Blind Pig Records.  The record label called it quits this year after 38 years.Papajoe (David Carrigan)host of the Blues Cafe' on WWSP Saturdays 3 - 7pm101CAC  UWSPReserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481papajoe61@hotmail.com December 12, 2015Aristocrat single # 1302
Muddy Waters /Little Annie Mae /Rare and Unissued /ChessMuddy Waters /Gypsy Woman /Real Folk Blues /Chess Tuneage from today's date in blues history1930 Rev. J.M. Gates /Pay Your Policy Man /Best of /Columbia1927 Pearl Dickson /Little Rock Blues /Essential Country Blues v1 /Classics1940 Tommy McClennan /Black Minnie /Bluebird Recordings '39-'42 /RCA1944 Sonny Terry  Brownie McGhee /Easy Ridin' Buggy /'41-'46 /JSP1949 Dozier Boys /All I Need is You /Hidden Gems -Aristocrat v3 /Official1951 H-Bomb Ferguson /Preachin' the Blues /Rock H-Bomb Rock!!! /Big Bang1955 Guitar Slim /Something to Remember You By /Sufferin' Mind /Specialty1991 Frank Frost /Repo Man Blues /Deep Blues /Evidence Blue Review 2015 part 1Arthur James /Things Ain't No Better /Me, Myself and I /selfSlam Allen /World Don't Stop Turning /Feel these Blues /American ShowplaceBrandon Santini /What You Doin' to Me /Live and Extended /VizztoneVictor Wainwright /Two Lane Blacktop Revisited /Boom Town /Blind PigRagpicker String Band /Google Blues /self titled /Yellow DogHank Mowery /Telephone is Ringing /Excuses Plenty /Blue BellaOriginal Legends of the Blues /Stay Gone /Still Carrying the Flame /American ShowplaceDanielle Nicole /Starvin' for Love / advance EP /ConcordEddie Taylor Jr. /Whiskey Headed Woman /Stop Breaking Down /WolfJay Stollman /title track /Room for One More /Number 7Cadillac Pete /Crosscut Saw /3 Nights in May 2015 /selfTinsley Ellis /Should I Have Lied /Tough Love /Heartfixer Saturday Blue Plate Special  Farewell Blind Pig Records 1977 - 2015  part 1Boogie Woogie Red /Relaxin' /Live @ the Blind Pig /Blind PigBuddy Guy  Junior Wells /Ah'w Baby - Everything Gonna be Alright /Drinkin' TNT, Smokin' Dynamite /Blind PigBig Walter /Hard Hearted Woman /Can't Keep Lovin' You /Blind PigRoosevelt Sykes /Too Smart Too Soon /The Original Honeydripper /Blind PigMighty Joe Young /As the Years Go Passing By /self titled /Blind PigJohnny Dyer /Everybody Talkin' /Jukin' /Blind PigPeeWee Crayton /Come on Baby /Early Hour Blues /Blind PigPinetop Perkins /Ida B /Heaven /Blind PigYank Rachel /She Changed the Lock /Blues Mandolin ManHenry Gray /My Girl Josephine /Lucky Man /Blind PigJohnny Shines /Peace in Hell /Back to the Country /Blind PigCarey Bell /So Easy to Love You /Mellow Down Easy /Blind PigMitch Woods /title track /Solid Gold Cadillac /Blind PigEddy Clearwater /Big Time Gambler /Help Yourself /Blind Pig more Blue Review 2015 part 1Andra Faye  Scott Ballantine /Too Much Butt /Coulda Woulda Shoulda /VizztoneRev. Peyton's Big Damn Band /Raise a Little Hell /So Delicious /ShanachieJohn Ginty /Old Shoes /No Filter /American ShowplaceSteve Earle /King of the Blues /Terraplane /New WestSugaray Rayford /Take It to the Bank /Southside /Nimoy SueBrad Absher /Miss Your Water /Lucky Dog /MontroseShemekia Copeland /Long as I Can See the Light /Outskirts of Love /Alligator