Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 6 21:30:41 EST 2015

Tonight’s show from start to finish:

Something To Talk About  Willie Clayton  Something To Talk About  Malaco

One Thin Dime  Mem Shannon  2nd Album  Hannibal

Another Murder In New Orleans  Bobby Rush  Chicken Heads  Omnivore

Remember I Been Good To You  Wilson Pickett  The Midnight Mover  Atlantic

Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday  Bey Paule Band  Single  Blue Dot

Everything I Do Is Wrong  Anthony Geraci  Fifty Shades Of Blue  Delta Groove

Snakin'  Savoy Brown  The Devil To Pay  Ruf

Miss You  Sugar Blue  Blue Blazes  Alligator

You Made Me Cry  Beat Daddys Hoodoo That We Doo  Melrose Hill

Wade in the Water  Joe Louis Walker  Everybody Wants A Piece  Provogue

Right Next Door  Robert Cray  4 Nights Of 40 Years Live  Provogue

Is She Waiting On You?  Donnie Ray & Jaye Hammer  I'm The Right Man  Ecko

Same Things Make You Laugh Will Make You Cry  Missy Andersen  In The Moment

Main Squeeze

Memphis Soul Stew  King Curtis  Live At The Fillmore  Atlantic

Lonesome Christmas  Son Seals  Christmas Collection  Alligator

Better Deal  Eddie Cotton  One At A Time DeChamp

Grease In My Gravy  Doug MacLeod  No Road Back Home  Hightone

Elevators  John Ginty  No Filter  American Showplace Music

Little Drummer Boy  Campbell Brothers  Sacred Steel For The Holidays
Arhoolie

Around The World  Johnny Copeland  Flyin' High  Polygram

Easy Baby  Roomful Of Blues  Best Of Roomful Of Blues  Alligator

http://www.jazz901.org/