[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/6/15 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 6 13:15:20 EST 2015

8AM
SonnyBoy Williamson / Don’t Start Me Talkin’ / Sonny Boy Williamson – His Best /Chess MCA
-
PistolPete / She’s My Baby / Pistol Pete Killer Bash / Velvett Boxx
TravisHaddix / Put Your Finger In It / It’s My Time Now: The Best Of / Blues Critic
-
EricClapton / Driftin’ Blues / Slowhand at 70 – Live at the Royal Albert Hall /Eagle Vision
MightyMike Schermer / Heaven’s on the Other Side / Blues in Good Hands / Finedog –Vizztone
-
KokoTaylor / Don’t Go No Further / Old School / Alligator
-
BobMargolin / I Shall Prevail / My Road / Steady Rollin’ – Vizztone
AndySantana and the West Coast Playboys / Watch Your Step / Watch Your Step! /Greaseland – Delta Groove
-
Devilin a Woodpile / Sloppy Drunk Blues / Bloodshot Six Pack to Go / Bloodshot
ChrisBeard / Let the Chips Fall / Eye of the Witch / Destin
-
JonnDel Toro Richardson / Tall Pretty Baby / Tengo Blues / JRCD – Vizztone

9AM
TheJimmys / Funk Schway / Hot Deals / Brown Cow Productions
-
RodneyBrown & Hot Rod / Blues for DP / Mama’s Thankful Child / Saxplyr
JimmyNick & Don’t Tell Mama / Greedy Man / Rare Breed / Jimmy Nick Music 5:19
-
MikeZito & The Wheel / Bootleg / Keep Coming Back / Ruf 3:56
-
MacynTaylor / Ramblin’ on My Mind / Macyn Taylor / Self Produced
-
MarciaBall / Like There’s No Tomorrow / The Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man /Alligator
ChristianCollin / Dance the Blues Away / Spirit of the Blues / C-Train
-
TheCash Box Kings / Baby Without You / Holding Court / Blind Pig
TweetFunk / Blues in My Soul / First Name Lucky / Tweet Tone
-
TheKinsey Report / Nobody’s Fault / Standing (I’ll Be) / RDK
Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / Musical Mechanical Electrical Man / Jump Start /Alligator

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road