James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 21:50:52 EDT 2014

Your Husband Is Cheating On Us  Denise LaSalle  Right Place, Right Time  MalacoIt's Never As Bad As It Looks  Sugar Ray And The Bluetones  Living Tear To Tear  SevernSomebody's Got To Go  Knickbocker All-Stars  Open Mic At The Knick  JP CadillacEverybody Have Fun  Daddy Mack Blues Band  Blues Central  Inside SoundsConfidence Man  Jeff Healey  See The Light  AristaCan't Hold Out  Johnny Winter  Step Back  MegaforceSugar Momma Generation Blues Experience Private Angel  R MusicA Part Of Something Special  Mississippi Heat  Warning Shot  DelmarkMy Brother  Fathead  Fatter Than Ever  Electro-FiIt Might Not Be Right  Ruthie Foster  Promise Of A Brand New Day  Blue CornWhat's Going On In My Home  Fo' Reel  Heavy Water  DomizioRiver Rising  Francine Reed  Can't Make It On My Own  IchibanSame Things Make You Laugh Will Make You Cry  Missy Andersen In The Moment  Main SqueezeMr. Right  Grady Champion  Bootleg Whiskey  MalacoThis Is A Blues Club  Jaye Hammer  Jaye Hammer's Still Got It  EckoHigh Rolling  Thorbjorn Risager  Too Many Roads  RufNobody Moves Me Like You Do  Walter Trout  The Blues Came Callin'  ProvogueLonely Me  Vaneese Thomas  Blues For My Father  SegueWith Love  Janiva Magness  Original  FatheadBreak Your Heart  Shakura S'Aida  Brown Sugar  RufI Can See Clearly Now  Lucky Peterson  Son Of A Bluesman  Jazz VillageSmart Women Foolish Choices  Liz Mandeville  Heart 'O' Chicago  Blue KittyOn My Knees  Son Seals  Midnight Son  AlligatorNew West Side Stroll  Dave Specter  Message In Blue  DelmarkHypnotized  Eddy Clearwater  Soul Funky  Cleartone
http://www.jazz901.org/
Blues Spectrum On Jazz 90.1