[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/28/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 28 11:03:36 EDT 2014

Koko Taylor / Wang Dang Doodle/ Koko Taylor / Chess MCA
-
Joe Bonamassa / I Gave UpEverything for You, ‘Cept for the Blues / Different Shades of Blue / J&RAdventures
Grady Champion / Here We GoYa’ll / Bootleg Whiskey / Malaco
-
Mississippi Heat / Sweet Poison/ Warning Shot / Delmark
Marcia Ball / Hot Springs /The Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man / Alligator
-
Koko Taylor / Blues Hotel /Royal Blue / Alligator
-
Otis Clay & Johnny Rawls/ Only You Know and I Know / Soul Brothers / Catfood
Johnny Winter / Unchain My Heart/ Step Back / Megaforce
-
John Mooney / You Gotta Move/ Son & Moon / Fatback
Rob Stone / Blues KeepRollin’ On / Gotta Keep Rollin’ / Vizztone
-
Jeff Dale and the SouthWoodlawners / Letter from the Birmingham Jail / Good Music / Pro Sho Bidness
Missy Anderson / Better orWorse / In the Moment / Main Squeeze
-
Koko Taylor / Don’t Go NoFurther / Old School / Alligator

7AM
B.B. King / I Get So Weary /One Kind Favor / Geffen
-
Dan Phelps / Crow Jane / GoingHome / Vincent
Basement Blues Band / Can’tBe Satisfied / Live at the Adriatic / Self Produced
-
Otis Clay / Walk a Mile in MyShoes / Truth Is / Echo
-
Cash Box Kings / Oscar’s Jump/ Black Toppin’ / Blind Pig
-
Toronzo Cannon / Shame / Johnthe Conquer Root / Delmark
Mike Wheeler / Let Me LoveYou Baby / Self Made Man / Delmark
-
Big Bill Morganfield /Money’s Gettin’ Cheaper / Blues with a Mood / Black Shuck
Eddie Shaw & The 747Allstars / What Comes First / “Still Riding High” / Stringtown

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road