[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: The South Side | Sept 19th, 2014

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sun Sep 21 23:29:23 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Sept 19th, 2014
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Anson Funderburgh & the Rockets * Hula Hoop * Change In My Pocket *
Black Top
Little Charlie & the Nightcats * Bayview Jump * That's Big! * Alligator
Lynwood Slim & Igor Prado Band * Is It True? * Brazilian Kicks * Delta
Groove
Robert Pete Williams * Thumbing a Ride * Free Again * Original Blues
Classics
The Strange Tones * My Man * At Home with the Strange Tones * Meteor Sonic
Darrell Nulisch * Love Me Like You Mean it * The Whole Truth * Severn
Seasick Steve * Down On the Farm * Hubcap Music * Polydor
Eden Brent * Later Than You Think * Ain't Got No Troubles * Yellow Dog
Junior Kimbrough * Keep Your Hands Off Her * Do the Rump! * Hightone
Otis Taylor * Ain't No Cowgirl * White African * Northern Blues
Jr Walker & The All Stars * Shotgun * Nothin' but Soul * Motown
The New Mastersounds * You Mess Me Up * Out on the Faultline * One Note

8pm
John Primer * I Called My Baby * Call Me John Primer * Wolf
The Knickerbocker All-Stars * Turn On My Love Light * Open Mic at the
Nick * JP Cadillac
Pearl Dowell * Good Things * Sister Funk * BBE
BB King * Someday Baby * My Kind of Blues * EMI/Capitol
RL Burnside * Long Haired Doney * Rollin' & Tumblin' * Wolf
Eddy 'The Chief' Clearwater * Hypnotized * Soul Funky * Cleartone
Marcia Ball * The Squeeze Is On * The Tattood Lady & The Alligator Man *
Alligator
The Heritage Blues Orchestra * C-Line Woman * And Still I Rise * Raisin
Music
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band * Get Yourself Together * In My Own
Dream * Elektra/Rhino
Son House * Pearline * Father of the Delta Blues * Columbia
Blind Willie McTell * Love-Makin' Mama * The Definitive  * Columbia/Legacy

9pm
Pee Wee Crayton * Poppa Stoppa * Blues On Blues * Fuel 2000
Muddy Waters  * When I Get To Thinking * You Shook Me: Chess Masters *
Geffen
Joe Louis Hill * Gotta Let You Go * The Sun Records Collection * Rhino
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * Clothes Line * You Asked for It...Live! *
Alligator
Peter Green * Cryin' Won't Bring You Back * Man of the World * Sanctuary
Zen Blues Quartet * I've Had Harder Times from Better Women * Again &
Yet Again * Shunyata
Dave Specter & Barkin' Bill Smith * Things I'd Do for You * Bluebird
Blues * Delmark
King Curtis * Night Train * The Best of * Collectables
Samuel James * Cryin' Blind  * For Rosa, Maeve & Noreen * Northern Blues
Gary Primich * Go On Fool * Mr Freeze * Flying Fish/Rounder
Percy Mayfield * Louisiana * Poet of the Blues * Specialty
Otis Spann * Monkey Face Woman * Walking the Blues * Candid

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street