[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist For 9/14/14

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 21:53:57 EDT 2014

I've Got A Problem  Bobby Bland  Blues You Can Use  Malaco
Frosty  Steve Grills  After Hours  Toogaloo Records
I Like To Hear My Guitar Sing  Buster Benton  I Like To Hear My Guitar Sing Ichiban
Snowed In  Albert Collins  Frostbite  Alligator
Corner Of The Blanket  Kinsey Report  The New Bluebloods  Alligator
Unchain My Heart  Johnny Winter  Step Back  Megaforce
Just Call Me  Josh Hoyer  Josh Hoyer & The Shadowboxers  Josh Hoyer
Wednesday Night  Downchild  Live At The Palais Royale  Linus Entertainment
Good Man  Andy T & Nick Nixon Band  Livin' It Up  Delta Groove
Hammer's Juke Joint Shack  Jaye Hammer  Jaye Hammer's Still Got It!  Ecko
Bootleg Whiskey  Grady Champion  Bootleg Whiskey  Malaco
Same Things Make You Laugh Will Make You Cry  Missy Andersen  In The Moment  Main Squeeze
Singing The Blues  Ruthie Foster  Promise Of A Brand New Day  Blue Corn Music
Walk A Mile In My Shoes  Otis Clay  Truth Is  Echo
Love And Happiness  Al Green  I'm Still In Love With You  Hi
I Can't Stand The Rain  Paul Rodgers  The Royal Sessions  429
Wrong Turn  Vaneese Thomas  Blues For My Father  Segue
Let Me Breathe  Janiva Magness  Original  Fathead
Crazy  Hannah Jones  Single  Art Note
Heavy Water  Fo' Reel  Heavy Water  Domizio
Bring Your Fine Self Home  Li' Ronnie & The Bluebeats  Unfinished Business  EllerSoul

http://www.jazz901.org/