[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/13/14

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:30:46 EDT 2014

My show # 746. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a birthday bash for Charles Brown .  We also enjoyed "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of It Blue", featuring Sugar Ray Norcia. Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.90fm.orgSeptember 13, 2014 Muddy Waters /Born with Nothing /Woodstock Album /ChessMuddy Waters /Fox Squirrel /Woodstock Album /Chess  Party BluesVictoria Spivey /The Alligator Pond Went Dry /Essential /Classics  Trixie Smith /Jack, I'm Mellow /Women Blues Singers v1 /MCALouis Jordan /Sure Had a Wonderful Time /1944-1946 /JSPSt. Louis Jimmy /I'm Sorry Now /Chronological v2 1944-1955 /DocumentRoy Hawkins /They Raided the Joint /Bob Geddins Legacy v B /JSPEddie Boyd /Blue Coat Man /Long Man Blues /Delmark  Champion Jack Dupree /Let the Doorbell Ring /Blues for Everybody /KingLouis Jordan /Saturday Night Fish Fry /Rock 'n Roll /MCA
"Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of It Blue", featuring Sugar Ray NorciaSugar Ray Norcia /Everyday I Have the Blues /Bocce Boogie /TopCat  wi. Ronnie Earl /You Give Me Nothin' but the Blues /Test of Time /BlackTop  Sugar Ray Norcia /Need My Baby /Sweet and Swingin' /Bullseyewi. the Knickerbocker All-Stars /It's Later Than You Think /Open Mic at the Knick /JP Cadillacwi. Ronnie Earl /One of These Mornings /Surrounded by Love /BlackTop  Sugar Ray Norcia /Room 531 /Rockin' Sweet Daddy /Severn  Sugar Ray Norcia /Shut Your Face /My Life, My Friends, My Music /Severn  Sugar Ray Norcia /Here We Go /Living Tear to Tear /Severn New on the MenuAl Blake /Rock Me /Blues According to Big Al Blake /Soul Sanctuary  Missy Andersen /Better or Worse /In the Moment /Main SqueezeElvin Bishop /No More Doggin' /Can't Even Do Wrong Right /AlligatorGary Clark Jr. /Catfish Blues /Live /Warner BrothersJim Liban wi. Joel Paterson /Selfish Man /I Say What I Mean /VentrellaStacy Mitchart /title track /Live My Life /Dr. Sam Alexis P. Suter Band /Shake Your Hips /Love the Way You Roll /American Showplace
Saturday Blue Plate Special   Birthday Bash for Charles BrownCharles Brown /Tell Me You'll Wait for Me /1944-1945 /ClassicsCharles Brown /Baby Don't You Cry /1944-1945 /Classics Charles Brown /Driftin' Blues /Blues Masters v3: Texas /Rhino Charles Brown /Snuff Dippin' Mama /Night Train Promo /Night Train Charles Brown / For You /Blues 'n Brown /Jewell  Charles Brown /Not so Far /Someone to Love /Bullseye Charles Brown /I Put Myself Together /Savoy Blues 1944-1994 /Savoy Jazz with Danny Caron /ESP Blues /How Sweet It Is /self Charles Brown /title track /Just a Lucky So and So /BullseyeCharles Brown / title track /These Blues /VerveCharles Brown /If I Had You /Honey Dripper /Verve
New on the MenuAndy T Nick Nixon Band /Back Down South /Livin' it Up /Delta GrooveArsen Shomakov /Mellow Down Easy /Dynamic /Blues LeafRob Stone /Lucky 13 /Gotta Keep Rollin' /Vizztone Mannish Boys /Something for Nothing /Wrapped Up and Ready /Delta GrooveJohnny Winter /Killing Floor /Step Back /MegaForceBig Harp George /Left So Soon /Chromaticism /Blues MountainMud Morganfield and Kim Wilson /Just to be with You /For Pops /SevernMark Hummel /I'm Gonna Ruin You /The Hustle is Really On /Electro-FiJ.P. Soars /Makes No Sense /Full Moon Night in Memphis /Soars High