[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: 9-12-14 The South Side w/Chas Lewis

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sat Sep 13 15:40:15 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Sept 12th , 2014
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

+ Cosimo Matassa | April 13, 1926 – Sept 11, 2014

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Mark Hummel * Crazy Legs * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
James 'Son' Thomas * Cairo Blues * Living Country Blues * L + R
Mark Hummel * I Got To Go * Remembering Little Walter * Blind Pig
   * Interview w/Mark Hummel *
Mark Hummel * I'm  Gonna Ruin You * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
Mark Hummel * The Hustle Is On * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
Tracy Nelson * Howlin' for My Darlin' * Victim of the Blues * Delta Groove
Peg Leg Sam * Going Train Blues * Early In the Morning * Blues Alliance
+ Chris Kenner * Something You Got * I Like it Like That * Shout
Janiva Magness * Twice As Strong * Original * Fathead

8pm
Elmore James * Fine Little Mama * Shake Your Money Maker * Buddah
Albert King * Wrapped Up In Love Again * The Very Best * Stax
John Mooney * U Keep Me Hangin' On * Big Ol' Fiya * Ind
+ Fats Domino * The Fat Man * The Cosimo Matassa Story * Proper
+ Shirley & Lee * Feel So Good * Best of NO R & B * Rhino
+ Dave Bartholomew * Country Gal * The Big Beat of Dave Bartholomew *
Capitol
+ Little Richard * Rip It Up * The Georgia Peach * Specialty
Steve Guyger * Lookie Here * Radio Blues * Severn
The Hollywood Blue Flames * Sharpest Man In Town * Road to Rio * Delta
Groove
Etta James * Steal Away * Tell Mama: Complete Muscle Shoals * Chess/MCA
Trombone Shorty  * Quiet As Kept * Backatown * Verve
Steve Guyger * Cool In the Evening * Radio Blues * Severn

9pm
Al Blake * City of Angels * Blues According to Blake * Soul Sanctuary
Screamin' Jay Hawkins * I Put a Spell On You * The Okeh R & B Story *
Epic/Legacy
Dave Specter w/Otis Clay * This Time I'm Gone For Good * Message In Blue
* Delmark
Billy Larkin & the Delegates * Harlem Shuffle * Organ Grooves & Soul
Brothers * EMI
Big Harp George * Left So Soon * Chromaticism * Blues Mountain
Howlin' Wolf * Somebody In My Home * Smokestack Lightning * Hip-O
Barrelhouse Chuck * Salute to Sunnyland Slim * Salute to Sunnyland Slim
* Blue Loon
Mark Hummel * Blues Stop Knockin' * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
+ T-Bone Walker * Long Distance Blues * Complete Imperial Recordings * EMI
+ Professor Longhair * Tipitina * New Orleans Piano * Atlantic
+ Guitar Slim * The Things I Used To Do * Sufferin' Mind * Specialty
Big Joe Louis & His Blues Kings * She Was All The World To Me * Big
Sixteen * Ace
Otis Grand * Three Time Loser * Hipster Blues * Bliss Street

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street