[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/6/14

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:58:39 EDT 2014

My show # 745. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a birthday bash for Jimmy Reed .  We also enjoyed "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of It Blue", featuring Johnny Winter.Papajoe (David Carrigan)101CAC WWSPUWSP Reserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481715 346 2696 Listen live www.90fm.orgSeptember 6, 2014 Muddy Waters /She's so Pretty /Chess Masters /'52-'58 /Chess Muddy Waters /Hoochie Coochie Man /Chess Masters /'52-'58 /Chess  Tunes featuring Fred Below Little Walter /Don't Need No Horse /Essential /Chess Roosevelt Sykes /Been Through the Mill /Raining in My Heart /Delmark Junior Wells /Ways Like an Angel /Blues Hit Big Town /DelmarkLittle Walter /Mellow Down Easy /Essential /Chess Lowell Fulson /Lonely Hours /Complete Chess Masters /ChessBilly Boy Arnold /Rockinitis /Best of VeeJay v4 /Collectables Chuck Berry /School Day /His Best, v1 /ChessHowlin' Wolf /Back Door Man /50th Chess Anniversay /chess  Willie Williams /Wine Headed Woman /Meat and Gravy from Bea and Baby /Castle   "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, All of It Blue", featuring Johnny Winter.Johnny Winter /Oh My Darling /Winter Essentials /Fuel 2000Johnny Winter /Back Door Friend /self titled /Columbia Johnny Winter /I Hate Everybody /2nd Winter /ColumbiaJohnny Winter /Death Letter /Step Back /MegaforceJohnny Winter And /It's My Own Fault /Live /ColumbiaJohnny Winter /Love Her with a Feeling /Breakin' It Up, Breakin' It Down /Epic LegacyJohnny Winter /Tired of Tryin' /Nothin' but the Blues (lp) /Blue SkyJohnny Winter /Sweet Sixteen /Step Back /Megaforce New on the MenuRob Stone /Wired and Tired /Gotta Keep Rollin' /Vizztone Mark Hummel /Hard Time Getting Statred /The Hustle is Really On /Electro-FiJ.P. Soars /Something Ain't Right /Full Moon Night in Memphis /Soars HighMud Morganfield and Kim Wilson /Gone to Main Street /For Pops /SevernArsen Shomakov /Whiskey Drinkin' Woman /Dynamic /Blues LeafKnickerbocker All-Stars /Mother-in-Law Blues /Open Mic at the Knick /JP CadillacMannish Boys /I Idolize You /Wrapped Up and Ready /Delta GrooveAndy T Nick Nixon Band /Back Down South /Livin' it Up /Delta Groove Saturday Blue Plate Special   Birthday Bash for Jimmy ReedJimmy Reed /High and Lonesome /I'm Jimmy Reed /Charly Jimmy Reed /You Don't Have to Go /I'm Jimmy Reed /Charly Jimmy Reed /Come on Baby /I'm Jimmy Reed /CharlyJimmy Reed /You Got Me Dizzy /I'm Jimmy Reed /Charly Jimmy Reed /Odds and Ends /Very Best of v1 /RhinoJimmy Reed /Take Out Some Insurance /Very Best of v1 /RhinoJimmy Reed /I'm the Man Down there /Best of VeeJay v5 /CollectablesJimmy Reed /Life is Funny /self titled /Paula Jimmy Reed /Somebody Help Me /self titled /Paula Covers Etta James /Baby, What You Want Me to Do /Rocks the House /ChessRollin' Stones /Honest I Do /self titled /Abcko Henry Gray /Boogie in the Dark /Lucky Man /Blind Pig Jimmy Rogers /Bright Lights, Big City /Blues Blues Blues /Atlantic Little Arthur Duncan /Tribute to Jimmy Reed /Singin' with the Sun /Delmark Jelly Roll All-Stars /I'm Gonna Get My Baby /Must be Jelly /Severn Omar Kent Dykes /On the Jimmy Reed Highway /Ruf Shawn Holt /Down in Virginia /Daddy Told Me /Blind Pig New on the MenuElvin Bishop /Honest I Do /Can't Even Do Wrong Right /AlligatorJim Liban wi. Joel Paterson /title track /I Say What I Mean /VentrellaAl Blake /City of Angels /.. A Road Less Traveled /Soul SanctuarySunny Lowdown /Red Devil Blues /The Blues Volume Low /Cool StremeBig Harp George /title track /Chromaticism /Blues MountainAlexis P. Suter Band /You Don't Move Me No More /Love the Way You Roll /American ShowplaceRick Estrin and the Nightcats /Too Close Together /You Asked for It... Live! /AlligatorMissy Andersen /No Regrets /In the Moment /Main SqueezeStacy Mitchart /Boogie Bar and BBQ/Live My Life /Dr. Sam Sugar Ray and the Blue Tones /Ninety Nine /Living Tear to Tear /Severn