[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20140907

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Sep 8 03:48:35 EDT 2014

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20140907 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

TOMORROW IS NOT ONLY THE 3RD (AND FINAL) "SUPERMOON" BUT AS THE LAST FULL MOON BEFORE THE SEPTEMBER EQUINOX IT'S ALSO ...
Sisters Euclid/Run Neil Run/HARVEST MOON/NorthernBlues

SO MUCH GOOD NEW STUFF
Elvin Bishop/Can’t Even Do Wrong Right/Old School/Alligator
JP Soars/Full Moon Night In Memphis/Back To Broke/Indie
Etta Britt/Etta Does Delbert/Old Weakness (Comin' On Strong)/Indie
Kaye Bohler/Handle The Curves/Don't Take My Hope Away/Indie
Wicked Grin/Shame On Me/Shame On Me/Phoenix Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Dave "Hurricane" Hoerl/Un-Twisted/Soul Mate/Full Swing Records
Ad Track 43
ID - Sugar Ray Norcia
Dave "Hurricane" Hoerl/Un-Twisted/I'd Rather Be Blind, Crippled And Crazy/Full Swing Records
Ray Bonneville/Easy Gone/Shake Off My Blues/Red House Records
ID - Ray Bonneville
Ray Bonneville/Easy Gone/South Little One/Red House Records
Hugh Wallis & Danny Bloom/Backwater Blues/Wade In The Water/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Little Brother Montgomery/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/No Special Rider/Document
Albert Ammons/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Bass Goin' Crazy/Document
Memphis Slim/Chess Blues Box/Mother Earth/Chess
Sunnyland Slim/Chess Blues Box/She Ain't Nowhere/Chess
Pee Wee Crayton/Screaming & Crying/A Frosty Night/Fantastic Voyage
Ad Track 31
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/Losing Hand/Zillion records
Zuzu Bollin/Texas Bluesman/Why Don't You Eat Where You Slept Last Night/Antone's records
Canned Heat/Future Blues/Sugar Bee/Liberty Records
Danny Gatton & Joey DeFrancesco/Relentless/The Chess Players/Big Mo Records
Freddie King/Texas Cannonball/Me And My Guitar/Shelter Records

APPEARING LIVE MON SEPT 8 @ GRUMPY’S CHICK PICKIN’ MONDAYS 1242 Bishop Street Mtl http://chickpickin.wix.com/home
Cécile Doo-Kingué/Freedom Calling/Not Around/Indie

APPEARING LIVE THURS SEPT 11 @ SMOKED MEAT PETE, 283, 1st Avenue, Île Perrot http://www.smokemeatpete.com/Home.htm
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Bad Taboo/All About Them/Indie

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net