[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/7/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 7 10:46:25 EDT 2014

6AM
Jimmy Reed / Bright LightsBig City / Blues Masters: The Very Best of Jimmy Reed / Rhino
-
Johnny Winter featuring JoeBonamasa / Sweet Sixteen / Step Back / Megaforce
Linsey Alexander / Little Bitof Soap / Come Back Baby / Delmark
-
Grady Champion / Beg, Borrow,Steal / Bootleg Whiskey / Malaco
Sena Ehrhardt / Stakes HaveGone Up / Live My Life / Blind Pig
-
Little Milton / Grits Ain’tGroceries / Little Milton – Greatest Hits / Chess MCA
Little Milton / Still SomeMeat Left on this Bone / Guitar Man / Malaco
-
Big Harp George /Chromaticism / Chromaticism / Blues Mountain
Howard and the White Boys /That’s Alright / Rosa’s Lounge / 3011 Records
-
EG Kight / Time to Move On /A New Day / Blue South
Dom Flemons / Have I StayedAway Too Long? / Prospect Hill / Music Maker Relief Foundation
-
Rob Stone / Wait Baby / GottaKeep Rollin’ / Vizztone
Mud Morganfield & KimWilson / I Don’t Know Why / For Pops – A Tribute to Muddy Waters / Severn
-
Freddie King / I’d Rather GoBlind / Texas Cannonball / Shelter

7AM
Billy Boy Arnold – JohnPrimer – Billy Branch – Lurrie Bell / Can’t Stand to See You Go / Chicago Blues– A Living History / Raisin’ Music
-
Jim Liban with the JoelPaterson Trio / Real Good Deal / I Say What I Mean / Ventrella
Nick Moss Band / Death LetterBlues / Time Ain’t Free / Blue Bella
-
Elvin Bishop / Everybody’s inthe Same Boat / Can’t Even Do Wrong Right / Alligator
-
Matt Schofield / Clean Break/ Far As I Can See / Provogue
-
Bob Levis - Big Jim Johnson /Just to Be with You / Barstool Blues / Big Paw
Sharon Lewis / Blues Train /The Real Deal / Delmark
-
Ken Saydak / Road and theWeather / It’s My Soul / Evidence
W.C. Clark / Stronger ThanYou Need to Be / Deep in the Heart / Alligator
-
Billy Boy Arnold / SweetHoney Bee / Billy Boy Arnold Sings Big Bill Broonzy / Electro-Fi

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road