[BluesList] Playlsit: KMSU/KMSK AUGUST Playlist report

kmsublues@aol.com kmsublues@aol.com
Tue Sep 2 17:10:28 EDT 2014

August Playlist for: Blues Before Monday; Blue Monday and Blues Break on KMSU/KMSK & the Maverick Radio Network (Mankato, Austin, Albert Lea & Fairmont, Minnesota), 89.7, 91.3 or 91.9 FM, WWW.KMSU.ORG Minnesota State University--Mankato, Mankato, Minnesota. Contact: Mark Halverson, 133 Lincoln Street, Mankato, MN 56001; FAX: (507) 345-6407; or at KMSUBLUES@AOL.COM.

Michael Packer / I Am The Blues / - My Story / Self
Elvin Bishop / Can't Even Do Wrong Right / Alligator
Dr. John / Ske-Dat-De-Dat...Spirit Of Satch / Concord
Sena Ehrhardt / Live my Life / Blind Pig
Ruthie Foster / Promise Of A New Day / Blue Corn
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats / Live; You Asked For It / Alligator
Benjamin Booker / Benjamin Booker / ATO
Mud Morganfield & Kim Wilson / For Pops ( A Tribute To Muddy Waters )  / Severn
Janiva Magness / Original / Fathead
Eden Brent / Jigsaw Heart / Yellow Dog
Sugar Ray & The Bluetones / Living Tear To Tear / Severn
Generation Blues Experience / Same / Private Angel

Royal Southern Brotherhood / Heartsoulblood / Ruf Records
Andy T & Nick Nixon / Livin’ It Up / Blind Pig
Dave Spector / Message In Blue /  Delmark

The Butanes / Upper Bayou / Haute
Kaye Bohler / Handle The Curves / Self
J.P. Soars / Full Moon Night in Memphis / independent
Jimmy Thackery & the  Drivers /   Wide Open / White River
Missy Anderson / In The Moment / Main Squeeze
Morgan Davis / I Got My Own / Electro-Fi
Vanessa Collier / Heart, Soul & Saxaphpone / Self
Alexis P Suter / Love the Way You Roll /    American Show Place
Fathead / Fatter Than Ever / Electro-Fi
Kirby Sewell Band / Girl With A New Tattoo / Smelly Cat

Blues Before - Monday Sundays 7 - 10:00 PM
Blues Break - Weekdays 11:30 AM
Blue Monday - Monday 6 - 7:00PM
KMSU/KMSK
89.7 Mankato