[Blues-l] WGMC Blues Spectrum Top 20 For November 2014

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 23:20:05 EST 2014

1.   Grady Champion,  Bootleg Whiskey, Malaco2.   Various Artists,  Blues Mix 14: Total Soul Blues, Ecko3.   Altered Five,  Cryin' Mercy, Omnivore4.   Linsey Alexander,  Come Back Baby, Delmark5.   Bruce Katz,  Homecoming, American Showplace6.   Duke Robillard,  Calling All Blues, Stony Plain7.   Steve Krase,  Buckle Up, Connor Ray8.   Mississippi Heat,  Warning Shot, Delmark9.   Missy Andersen,  In The Moment, Main Squeeze10. Otis Clay & Johnny Rawls,  Soul Brothers, Catfood11. Vaneese Thomas,  Blues for My Father, Segue12. Jaye Hammer,  Jaye Hammer's Still Got It, Ecko13. Liz Mandeville,  Heart 'O' Chicago, Blue Kitty14. Knickerbocker All-Stars,  Open Mic At The Knick, JP Cadillac15. Popa Chubby,  I'm Feelin' Lucky, Cleopatra16. Ruthie Foster,  Promise Of A Brand New Day, Blue Corn17. Gary Clark Jr.,  Live , Warner Bros.18. Jimmy Carpenter,  Walk Away, TCF19. Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater,  Soul Funky, Cleartone20. Billy Boy Arnold,  The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold, Stony Plain

http://www.jazz901.org/