[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for November, 2014

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Sun Nov 30 19:13:52 EST 2014

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 11/30/2014
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

​ 1 Alexis P. Suter Band / Love the Way You Roll / American Showplace
 2 Billy Boy Arnold / The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold / Stony Plain
 3 Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater / Sooul Funky / Cleartone
 4 Eric Bibb / Blues People / Stony Plain
 5 Robin Banks / Modern Classic / Robin Banks
 6 Mississippi Heat / Warning Shot / Delmark
 7 Bruce Katz Band / Homecoming / American Showplace
 8 Otis Clay & Johnny Rawls / Soul Brothers / Catfood
 9 Sean Costello / In The Magic Shop / Vizztone
10 JW-Jones / Belmont Boulevard / Blind Pig
11 Marcia Ball / The Tattooed Lady and The Alligator Man / Alligator
12 Erin Harpe & The Delta Swingers / Love Whip Blues / Juicy Juju~Vizztone
13 Magic Slim & The Teardrops / Pure Magic / Wolf
14 Lisa Mills / I'm Changing / Lisa Mills
15 Jim Liban with the Joel Patterson Trio / I Say What I Mean / Ventrella
16 Linsey Alexander / Come Back Baby / Delmark
17 Mulebone / Keep On Movin' / Red Tug
18 Sugar Ray & The Bluetones / Living Tear To Tear / Severn
19 Jack Hadley / The St. Louis Sessions / San Telmo Media
20 No Refund Band / Current State of Blue / No Refund Band​
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine​

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/